• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like cold weather?

Do you like cold weather?

• Total voters

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I live on Finland and here we think it's summer when it's over 50 F (10*C) XD
    I really love col weather but warm is even more better, but if it's more than 95 F (35*C), it's just too hot...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I love the cold. <333 It's rare that we experience that kind of weather over here in Australia, you get tired of constant 30-40 degree temperatures. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    I love cold weather.
    Anything over ~20?C is too hot for me.

...and it's 32?C right now.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    OMG! Filb, you're a member of PC? *is shocked*

Anyway... I'm more or less the same, but I have to live with it. ;_;

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    i like it.but i also like summer.but anywas i like it because in the summer you can take off as much clothes as you want but you'll still be hot,but in the winter you can wear a lot of stuff and be warm.

Years
    Tch. I hate it -- from the chilling sensation and shiver to the trouble I have walking in the snow an' the falls I take on slippery ice. >_<
    ...plus my hands an' feet are always cold, even in summer. o.0

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I love the cold because in winter you can make yourself warm but in summer you cant make yourself Cold lol^_~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't really like cold weather even though the winters in Finland can get really cold and I'm used to cold weather I still hate it.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I hate cold weather! Of course I do live in Florida so I'm used to hot weather. =P

Years
    I don't mind cold weather. I would rather be cold than hot anway. If you're cold, you can move around to get warm. Can't do that when you're hot. x_X;

Back