• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Diglett

Valo

Years
  • Yes I do like Diglett. Dugtrio is on my LeafGreen team :)

That reminds me, isn't it funny how you can get Lv 31 Dugtrios before the Electric Gym, which is Levels 24 and under?

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Diglett, has always been cute and cool. That song they have in the show is genius!!

♪ Diglett dig, Diglett dig, Diglett dig, diglett (trio trio trio). ♪

Yeah, I noticed that when playing Leaf Green again from the start. Lol those Dugtrios where pretty hard to catch and sometimes could K.O. a few of your Pokemon. XD

Years
  • I really like Diglett and Dugtrio. They have good ground attacks and don't suffer from being a rock/ground combo like most other ground Pokémon from the first generation, so it could survive a surprise water or grass attack.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • In my opionion, Diglett and Dugtrio are underpowered, and rather weak.

Of course, I prefer pokemon with high attack and defenses, I don't care about speed.

My honest opinion, I'd take Hippowdon's base total of 525 over Dugtrio's mere 405.

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
  • While I would never have a dugtrio on my team I think diglett's design is hilarious and he is when of favorite pokes. Now if only we could see the rest of him besides the head hmm.............

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I love Diglett. <3 It's a cutie. =3

Do you like Diglett

O.o !! It has feet! =O What if it's like 20 feet tall, but all we see are the 8 cm? And I adore how they can use moves like Scratch when they have no visible hands/claws/other appendages besides a head.

And its Emerald sprite is win:
    Do you like Diglett

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Of course I <3 Diglett, they evolve into the fastest ground-type in the game and have a great moveset. :P

Valo

Years
  • Diglett, has always been cute and cool. That song they have in the show is genius!!

♪ Diglett dig, Diglett dig, Diglett dig, diglett (trio trio trio). ♪

Yeah, I noticed that when playing Leaf Green again from the start. Lol those Dugtrios where pretty hard to catch and sometimes could K.O. a few of your Pokemon. XD

Yeah, I saw one and got it down to low HP, I then realized I had no Poke Balls or any other kind of ball (besides the ones you really shouldn't be throwing at people or Pokemon). But then I caught a Level 29 one.

I don't competitively battle so I'm cool with Dugtrio. My Pokemon are ridiculously low level, but my Level 36 Raichu took down Moltres by accident with one Thunder (critical hit)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey, if you're running with Charmander on Red/FireRed and need someone to beat down Surge, Diglett's your mole.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • Eh, it's okay. I would prefer someone a bit stronger, though. He lacks in all but speed, and you also have pokemon like Raichu or Jolteon that match in speed, and do way more damage.

Aside from the statistics and in-game use, he is a pretty cute Pokemon. The anime would be nothing without the "Diglett Song".

Ayselipera

Diglett is very cute, but I've never actually used it.

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
  • I love Diglett. That cute little button nose! <3
    But I wonder what the rest of its body looks like... Or is it just a head?? :O

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like diglett/dugtrio, but there stats are horrible... They should make a 3rd form for him/her. lol

Back