• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Doctors?

Do you like Doctors?

• Total voters

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Doctors heal you. Nurses stick pointy things in you and throw you on plastic squares. I could really do without the nurses...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No. I don't dislike them though, I just would rather find a natural way to heal myself.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well...its nice to see that people hate doctors....Jeez. [/sarcasm]

I wanna become one when I grow up so yeah, I do.....I really don't see what's so bad about them.... =\

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I really don't mind the doctors, after all, they do help you when you are sick.
    Just get rid of the injections, and I'm fine.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Oh yes, I like my doctor, she's very… oh not that way? ok yeah I like doctors, they tend to help me when I need it the most.

The Red Chain

When I was small I had to go to the doctors alllll the time.
    It always turned out painful, so now I just.. can't stand hospitals.
    You won't find me within a mile of one unless you force me. >_>

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I haven't visited a doctor since i was in grade 6, which is nearly 5-6 years ago now. I don't like going for stupid reasons like the flu or other things where he/she would suggest sleep or something. Doesn't seem reasonable to waste my time on stuff like that. ( Do i sound bratty?)

Vie

Years
    I actually don't hate the doctor itself, just being there sometimes. I'm not scared of dentists and normal doctors, just the female thing scares me to death. blergh. I hate that Dx
    But I love watching the doctor when he gives me a vaccination or needs my blood. it looks so funny. but it feels weird when the vaccination is spreading .~.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, I love them. They help me and I own great respect for their intelligence and care.

I believe some people should be more appreciative of them - without them, well who knows..

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I believe some people should be more appreciative of them - without them, well who knows..

Yeah, maybe more people would be alive. Lmao- kidding. But seriously, the doctors in the U.S. really need to learn functional medicine; not just how to treat symptoms.

An example would be a person comes in complaining of insomnia. They give him sleep meds and send him on his way. What should happen is a consultation- the doctor should try to figure out WHY the person can't sleep. Many rarely search for correlation or causation.

Dont get me wrong, some doctors are very good about really trying to heal a patient. For those rare birds, I have nothing but the upmost respect and admiration:D

For all you prospective doctors- I really hope you guys lean toward functional medicine. Think outside the box. Try to figure out whats really going on in somone's psycho-physiology, rather than just giving them pills and the boot lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well yup I love my doctor and at the same time she's my aunt. Everytime I go there, she gives me something good.^^

Back