• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Electric Types?

Do you like Electric Types?

• Who doesn't? Of course I do!

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Naa...not really...

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Yes, but not really my favorite..

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I was just kind of wondering...do you like electric types? I sure do! They help out a lot...just watch out for those Ground types!! Some of my favorites are: Pachirisu, Jolteon, and much more! So anyways, do you like Electric Types?

GO PACHI!!!

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    They are alright. I don't have any favourite Electric Pokemon, but I don't hate them either.

Plus Zapdos and Jolteon are helpful in battling.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Yes, yes I do.
    Is there going to be a thread like this every three days because it's getting tire some.
    Hey, I have a good question. Are there any types you don't like?
    For me, no. I have some fear of ghost types and I'm not very fond of bug types but all of them are good in terms of usefulness.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I like 'em all but they are all not my favorite...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Sure I like electric types! Raichu and Jolteon are a few of my favorite pokemon, and I use Zapdos all the time in battle ^___^

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I like them, but I wouldn't call them my favorite.
    I really like Ampharos, Luxray and Jolteon, but (*prepares to be shot*) I absolutely can't stand Pikachu in the games. It's fine in the show, but I'd really love it if I never had to run into that nasty little rat in a game ever again. >.>

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Yes, thy name is Minun. Luxray and Rotom aren't bad either.

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
    Oh yes, Electric-type Poke's are among my favorite types.
    I've always been very fond of Ampharos ever since I got 'Gale of Darkness' for the Gamecube. It's different from most Electric-types in the fact that it's slow but rather sturdy on the defesive spectrum. Amphy <3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I like Electric Types to the point where I try and have atleast one Electric type on my team.
    Most of my favorite Electric Types happen to be used in my team alot, such as Jolteon, Raichu, Luxray, and Magnezone.
    So yeah, I like Electric Types.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    Hell yeah! They're awesome! And I believe that up to now, there hasn't been an Electric Type that was almost completely useless. That's rare for a type that has so few weaknesses. Wait, lemme think here.

Nope there's no Electric equivalent to the likes of Dunsparce. Yeah, Pachirisu isn't extremely useful battle-wise (compared to Luxray, that is) but it doesn't suck either. It can pick up items and also zap enemies without the aid of TM.

Last edited:
    Back