• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Evanescence?

Do you like Evanescence?

• They're Ok. I like one or two of they're songs.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Yeah, I like them!

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No, I don't like them.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    First off, this goes in Other Enterainment. Second, please don't advertise fourms. It's in the rules. ^^;
    *moved and edited*

On topic, I think they're okay. ^^; There are a few songs that are pretty cool.

I really should be doing my essay... >>

Years
    No, you won't be banned. I think it was just a warning. ^_^
    I think Evanescence is a great band. But it's been a while since they have released something new. =(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I saw them in concert almost exactly two years ago. XD; But anyway, I do really like the band, but I think they need a new album. <_<;; Their older stuff is well...old now. o_O; Some fresh material would be nice.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    omg they rock.....
    yea they are awesome =3
    i have all their albulms on my itunes =D

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Evanescence is pretty good. Whisper's one of the coolest songs they did.

By the way...if you like these guys, you should try out these bands. Sorta similar to Evanscence.

• Lacuna Coil (Italian Goth Metal)
    • Nightwish (Finnish Symphonic Metal)
    • Within Temptation (Symphonic Metal w/ Goth Metal Influences)

Of course, most people that just hear them on the radio probably won't like these bands...hardcore fans of Evanescence might. =/

BTW: Amy Lee is hawt. >>

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Evanescence is one of my favorite bands of all time. My favorite songs... god, there's too many to name XD;;; I guess I'll go with Everybody's Fool, Taking Over Me, Whisper, and Imaginary as my top four.

Oh, and like Blackhaert said, I too recommend Nightwish if you like Evanescence. They're also excellent. I haven't heard the others you suggested, though, so I can't say anything about them.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gasp! Amy Lee <3333!! She's so hot and has an awesome voice. I wub her and the rest Evanescence. I used to have all of their songs, but then I lossed like half of them, when I reformated my compy.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    They're OK. I'll listen to them every once in a great while. :)

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    They have about 2 maybe 3 songs that are good, the rest are just...well lets just say they all have the same message and the same tone...ohh well, their an ok band.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh yes, I love Evanescence! 8D I have their album "Fallen" and I just adore their style. <33 I like how their songs tell more of a story than most other songs I've listened to. X3

~Kelsey

Back