• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like lightning?

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Lightning? I like lightning, lightning is hot, hot enough to melt iron.

Also lightning give me hope and for me lightning and hope go together....oh wait what the hell am I saying? Maybe this will clear things up:
    (Very slightly nsfw)

Spoiler:

:laugh:

Edit: For a serious answer - yes, I love lightning and thunder. It gives me chills and a minor adrenaline rush when the roaring sound wakes me up abruptly in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    She is awesome, but I don't like the real lightning because it scares my dog.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I love pictures of lightning. I think it always looks so beautiful. In real life when it's happening outside with thunder... not so much. I've always been scared of storms, and lightning has always been the worst of it. Especially when its at night, and the flash lights up an entire room.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Of course I do(when there's lightning there's rain),though my dogs are not the biggest fans >_>;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Of course! Erica is amazing. :D

But seriously, lightning is pretty cool every now and then, but sometimes I just don't want to be around it. You know, because I don't want to get electrocuted?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It could very well be a flash of inspiration for me, research or otherwise.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I find it awesome, I usually sit and stare at the window until it finishes

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Nah. It's not really my thing. I like rain though and that usually comes along with lightning. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Yeah, I love lightning. It's so pretty and it shows itself for a split second and you only have that much time to take in the beauty. It's so much fun.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Dunno about a lightning storm. Repeatedly is no fun. But a big bolt of lightning against a dark sky has a powerful wonder to it.

And Erica's cool.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hmm, I don't ming watching the lighting really. If there is no thunder then yeah, I'm fine, it's quite amazing to see a huge bolt of lightning rip though the sky. :D

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I like Erica too

Argh, I hate them when they are accompanied with thunder.

I kind of hate the fact that most of you enjoy lightning because someone I know got struck by lightning before.
    Well, fortunately he survived.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • When I was 5, I'd always run underneath my bed when there was lightning. xD

Nowadays, all I do is jump if it's an especially loud one. : P

So all in all, I don't mind them. xD

Back