• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Mudkipz

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • I wish it would look more like an Axolotl. Too many people like it and it is way overly popular. So I do not like it. Hope it gets run over and dies very slowly.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    i tend to love all water starters for some reason. So of course i love mudkip :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    Mudkip is easily the best starter type and stats wise in Generation III. I prefer playing as Torchic because I personally like Blaziken more than Swampert. Also I was playing as May and since she choose Torchic...

Treecko is an awful starter though IMO

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I don't really like Mudkips. I knew it was a Pokemon, but I didn't even realize it was a starter until just recently.. XD

Although I do have a female Mudkip in Platinum named "I<3Mudkipz"..

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Uh...no, actually, but I like it's evolutions. It's an interesting pokemon for sure, but I don't really like it.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I don't mind Mudkip, I am using one in my all Water Pokemon team in HeartGold, due to it's evolutions Ground type, and and tbh there is something cute about it.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, I have MudkipPhobia :O *shivers*

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    mudkips are like CHUCK NORRIS take your eyes off the taget and BAM high jump kick

Ayselipera

Mudkip is pretty cute and likeable, but then Swampert comes and ruins it.

Back