• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like rain/storms?

Do you like storms?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I love rain. It's been raining here almost everyday for the past few months or so, and it goes on for hours too.

I just love the dark skies, and when rain starts to pour heavily. I hate the thunderstorms though, mainly because the power keeps getting cut off and partially because they scare me sometimes. .-.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love when it rains!! Really any kind of rain is enjoyable, but I enjoy big summer downpours the most. aka fat drops of water and maybe some thunder. I just don't love driving in the rain.

Years
    Love them. They always seem so cleansing. I especially love when there is a "small" storm when Im going home. Whether inside or outside, I usually find a way to enjoy it :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I love rain...except when I have plans and it winds up getting them canceled. Looking like that's going to happen tomorrow, as a matter of fact. I also don't like driving in it. But there's nothing like staying at home and listening/watching the rain pour down.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    In general I usually hate the rain and you couldn't count on me going outside if the weather is poor, but I must admit that a cold, nice rain shower is something I would enjoy once in a while.

Sir Codin

Rain is the only weather I like. I always walk outside in the rain as much as possible and listening to falling rain.

It's like it washes all your worries away.

Rain is a sign that the planet is still alive. REVEL IN IT. I SAID REVEL IN IT.

YOU. YES, YOU! YOU'RE NOT REVELING. YOU HATE RAIN DON'T YOU? HERETIC.

Years
    I usually don't mind rain, although it is a bit of a bummer when I finally decide I just want to go outside for no reason and-- oh look, no I can't, it's raining.

I think my favorite type of rain is not so much torrential downpour, but maybe slightly less than that. Enough for the sky to be dark and to be able to hear the rain pouring outside. Preferably without any thunder and lightning. Nice and relaxing, that is.

And cool rain is fine, anything colder and nope. Not having any of that.

Years
    I like it when it's foggy so idk if that counts as rain or not. It reminds me of my hometown even though I like like 30 minutes away lol. Also, the only time I like heavy rain is when I'm sleeping. Other than that, I've never really thought about rain much.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I like warm rain. Cold rain sucks though. lol

Warm rain can feel really awesome though. Summer thunderstorms are really fun. Also, light sprinkles when you can see the sun at the same time is an awesome atmosphere. :D

pkmin3033

I prefer the rain to sunshine, although I don't like that half-hearted drizzle that comes down like a fine mist and just makes you damp instead of properly wet. I don't mind being wet, but I HATE being damp; it's horribly uncomfortable and soaks right through to your skin, meaning it doesn't matter if you change clothes or not, you're going to be clammy for hours.

But I love going out in the rain, and just listening to it when it's going on outside...especially at night. Rain is one of the few things I don't mind being woken up by~

pkmin3033

I don't mind storms; they're fun to listen to and even more fun to be out and about in. Although I don't like storms in hot weather - we had two thunderstorms earlier this year in the hottest part of it, both in the dead of night, both very loud. Being woken up by thunder at two in the morning is not my idea of fun, especially when it was so hard to get to sleep in the first place. I like the cold, driving rain that comes with storms, and that's somewhat mitigated when it's hot. It's just a lot of noise at the worst possible time otherwise.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Actually this topic is interesting , I like storms when I'm inside home and storm outside with cool air breeze and sounds it makes are cool.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I love precipitation of all types. one little known fact about me is that I used to be a huuuuge weather nerd and some of that has still carried over. it fascinates me, to be honest. thunderstorms are my favorite thing ever and I am partial to a big snowstorm as well where everything afterwards looks white and virginal and untouched and Pure. it's so pretty and romantic.

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
    Years
    I like watching lighting when i am inside. But i LOVE standing outside when there is a heavy rain fall or hail. I love becoming wet to the bone and hearing that the thunder comes closer and closer...

Years
    Am I missing the point as to why everyone except me has voted yes? Because I can't stand rain or storms; having to walk through such hard rain is just an unpleasant time and never fun. ): And storms are even more frightening, I can't bear to stay out there in that.

Back