• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like shorts? Are they comfy and easy to wear?

Do you like shorts?

• Total voters

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Yes, I do enjoy wearing the shorts in the appropriate temperature...

Did no one get the reference in the thread title? :O

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    When its warm enough, then yes, all the time ^^
    Though I don't like really short shorts, I prefer knee length cargo shorts, or something like that. Or jean cutoffs, I like those too =]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Only basketball shorts for me nowadays. I don't even think I can still fit any of my old, normal shorts.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Actually, yes. I love wearing shorts and a lot of times I even wear boys boxer shorts as regular shorts. XD It's usually only around the house though because I get irritated and hot if I have to wear long pajama pants during the summer. D:

I also like wearing track shorts as well. I get hot easily and for me, that causes a lot of anxiety and stress because I can't stand being hot all the time. It gives you that uber sticky feeling, you know? Ugh.

The Red Chain

Gawd, I can't even express how very much I hate shorts.. self conscious >_<
    I'm all for pants.. If I wear shorts, then it's either because I'm inside, or visiting a warm place.. like Hawaii.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Sometimes I usually wear a skirt because I'm a girl.
    Only if it's very hot and if it's night time.
    I usually don't feel like wearing shorts.
    It feels uncomfortable for me.
    If you want me to elaborate this more tell me.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I loved wearing shorts, up until probably my Junior year. Now all I wear is pants, but I still wear these kinda shorts while in house and going to a connivence store, etc. :>
    And of course they're comfy and easy to wear. Aren't they all?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I find them comfy and easy to wear :3 But you're never gonna see me wearing shorts in public. I love my jeans :3

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    i love shorts, i dont like to wear pants. i even wear shorts in the winter.
    theyre comfy and when a breeze flows through your legs it feels really good :D <-- TMI?

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I'm not too fond of shorts in general, they always tend to make my legs look really weird. But I like to wear bermuda shorts, if that counts.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I love shorts =3
    I live in a place where you die of heat stroke if you wear pants in the summer (with a summer heat stretching around at least six months or so), so I've grown very accustomed to them. I normally wear mid-thigh length ones.

At any rate, I certainly prefer shorts to the scraps of fabric called skirts that others of my gender wear. -__-

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I know people are going to hate me but... I hate shorts.
    Honestly, I cant wear anything (yes, that includes those 3/4 trousers or whatever) that shows my legs. Seriously, when I see shorts I just....:|.... I am so fussy about my appearance sometimes XD. Anyway, no I dont wear shorts, dont like them and would not wear them (even around the house, outside in my garden etc.) Meh, I mainly wear jeans.

Back