• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like soft drinks

Imafroggy

King
Years
  • I actually don't drink soda almost ever.
    I've cut it off of my daily life for about 8+ years.
    I will, on very VERY rare occasions drink root beer floats. Because who doesn't like floats?

Years
  • I like them. I will drink them. Usually cola flavors, although the occasional Mt. Dew is appreciated depending on what flavor it is.

Though I have a weakness for Dr. Pepper, it seems.
    Give me all the Dr. Peppers right now.

(Please, my supply is gone.)

Azelf Ibrahim

Good thing I'm here! No? Anyone?
    Years
  • Despite it being bad for you, I enjoy one on occasion.

Dr. Pepper is my favourite, it tastes like the cough syrup I used to take when I'm sick which was dubiously delicious.

Sirfetch’d

I like some soft drinks, mainly Sprite, Sunkist, and Dr. Pepper. However, I only drink them on occasion. Back when I was younger I would drink nearly 3 a day but it eventually got to the point where I was extremely unhealthy and had to cut them out of my life. The only times I really drink them now are when I am eating out.

Back