• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like the country you live in?

Do you like the country you live in?

• Yes, of course.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Vie

Years
    Well, I guess the name says it. I was just wondering whether I am the only one with this opinion, because I do not really like my country. There are some nice traditions, but I don't like the politics and stuff.
    What about you? Do you like the traditions, the culture, the country itself?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I like living here in America. It is nice because the good part is that we have a lot of national parks, theme parks and places that make dreams come true. But then when you have things regarding politics and stuff, people seem to be real jerks. D:

I've lived here my whole life. Born and Raised in Maine. Moved to Arizona at 14 years old. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, so it depends one what can grind your gears really. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The only things I like about England are its history and how easy changing one's name is. I'm "proud to be British" as anyone is, but in a country where for instance I'm not allowed to carry a weapon to defend myself, I can't help but think something is wrong.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I wouldn't reallly want to move to another country, however, I would like to move to another town/city. My town is pretty small, and I prefer the big towns/cities. And it rains too much here. D:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Huh? Fifty fifty? Lol. XD

Anyways, I don't really love America or have that patriotism, but I don't hate it either.

It's just that it's overrated. You're binded by the law, even if it's a little more lenient than other countries. Obesity is a major problem and so is teenage pregnancy.

America was kinda screwed big time during George W. Bush's presidency, so I'm still waiting for a comeback.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    England's okay. Like everywhere else we have our problems, and the weather is as rubbish as people in other countries make out but I don't mind living here in honesty.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I'd stay, just because I could never move away from the Uk. ^_^
    I love it here even if it can be a pain at times.

Crissy xX

Last edited:

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    I used to live in England, Okinawa, and Iceland (Dad was in the Air Force, was so cash.). I know live in Colorado, USA. It's boring here. I'm not a hiking, camping person, it sucks. I love the freedom USA offers, but I love living overseas too.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I live in Vancouver, Canada, it sucked, too cold and too much rain.
    I like USA and Japan.

Vie

Years
    hm, I am absolutely sure that I don't want to stay here (germany). my favorite countrys at the moment are england, canada (vancouver, actually) and a special place in solvang, california, usa. I don't think that the weather would bother me much in canada/england, but the presidents in usa are kinda...annoying. I don't like bush and obama.
    we have a female 'president', and she is alright, but the whole system here is not that great. but hey, we can buy beer and wine with 16 and everything else with 18. I think people can discuss whether thats good or bad.
    there are lots of pretty places in germany, but I have been living my whole life in a small village with 2998 habitants. 75% old people. not very amusing.
    I wanna get out of here Dx

Years
    I live in America. I like it but I don't like Obama sooo
    I don't know what to say.

Huh? Fifty fifty? Lol. XD

Anyways, I don't really love America or have that patriotism, but I don't hate it either.

It's just that it's overrated. You're binded by the law, even if it's a little more lenient than other countries. Obesity is a major problem and so is teenage pregnancy.

America was kinda screwed big time during George W. Bush's presidency, so I'm still waiting for a comeback.

No we were protected by W, Obama is just waiting to ruin us.....
    but let's not turn this in to a political thing

Last edited:

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I wouldn't move anywhere else. Especially not two areas in particular.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    The only lame thing about Canada is that it gets WAY too cold here. Otherwise, I'd say I'm pretty lucky to live here. But I hate winter, which is like half the year.

Back