• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do you like the fire types in Pokemon Emerald?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I don't...the only fire type that I like in Pokemon Emerald is Torchic I hate the other fire types.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Camerupt looks cool in my opinion.

looks cool but i think it is the weakes fire pokemon ever because i try to battle my lvl 50 pokemon in battle tower lvl 100 and i battled my swapert with lvl 100 camerupt and geust what...

i used Muddywater and camerupt fainted in just one hit... poor camerupt

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    They are better than the D/P fire types. Torkal is good but it annoys me that it always has smoke around it, the sprite is all smokey and it annoys me.

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
    Years
    Only Torchic is kinda good in Emerald. Anyways, fire type are cool but suck as a typing in general :(

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    How dare you all Call Fire Types WEAK?!
    They are the best. And if they battle a CHARIZARD, they're gonna become toast. I used Charmeleon to defeat brock, I used Charizard to defeat all GYM leaders and E4, everything with charizard. ONLY!!!!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    How dare you all Call Fire Types WEAK?!
    They are the best. And if they battle a CHARIZARD, they're gonna become toast. I used Charmeleon to defeat brock, I used Charizard to defeat all GYM leaders and E4, everything with charizard. ONLY!!!!

Anything can win in-game, so that doesn't prove anything...

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Well, I couldn't argue with you, PokemonGamer199. =]

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah I agree with you. There are not that many fire pokemon in emerald/ruby/sapphie. The only good ones that I know are Torchic, & Vulpix...

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    I like Ninetails, but that's about it. I always thought Slugma and Numel were sort of dumb... :/

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really liked Numel when I first saw it. However, I've grown to resent that.
    Vulpix is a pretty great fire Pokémon, so I suppose I do like fire Pokémon in Emerald.

There really aren't that many fire pokémon, over all. I suppose there are more fire pokémon than say, electric, but they are in short stock.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I love slugma, he is beastly, except for the fact that he is really slow...

The firetypes are just okay in Hoenn.

Back