• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you like the gym leaders' new looks?

Do you like the gym leaders' new looks

• Total voters

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Misty, I was shocked when I first saw here like this but after a while I got used to the new look and eventually I think it suits her.
    Erika I honestly cant tell much difference she is the same grass lover which looks similar to the Komojo girls or whatever you call them. ^-^ Hehe.
    Giovanni boring, his new pose/look is plain and quite frankly boring!
    Misty actually looks about the same as she did in the original Gold/Silver/Crystal. I think they only changed the colors of her swimsuit and her swimsuit's design slightly.
    Erika's design is the same except for her hair is shorter, just as it was in G/S/C.
    I like Giovanni's design with the long coat and the fedora..I can't really see him being too awfully animated.

As for the designs, I like them all. Sabrina's new design and her old design both have things that appeal to me so I can't decide which I like better. Overall, Johto's leaders just got updated, more detailed versions of what they wore in the original G/S/C, although with slightly different colors. Kanto's leaders probably changed more to show that time really has passed as some people change their looks.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    My favorite has to be Red sprite, but the Gym leaders look amazing :3
    -loves Sabrina's new sprite-

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Who doesn't love the gym leaders new looks?
    My favorite would be Misty I never really liked her before now she looks HOT!
    Edit: I too thought Bugsy was a girl lol (a very ugly one lmfao).
    And yeah Morty and Pryce were great changes too

Back