• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like the Wii U?

Do you like the Wii U?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    Yeah, I have a Wii U, and I'm satisfied, not as astounded and amazed as I thought, but let's walk before we run this time huh nintendo ?

In fact, I think that's what they're doing, they're making the systems flashier features and saving them for after Sony and Microsoft drop their next WTF bombs on the world.

I am glad that Nintendy is finally deciding not to alienate third party as that was about 70% of their problem with the Wii.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2013
    I believe that the Wii was not all that great but defiantly had good games from the flash ship titles. The Wii U did the sell because the hype died.

Nintendo is doomed sadly ):

Butt do you guys think a redemption is possible?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I believe that the Wii was not all that great but defiantly had good games from the flash ship titles. The Wii U did the sell because the hype died.

Nintendo is doomed sadly ):

Butt do you guys think a redemption is possible?
    The PS3 was not profitable for a very long time. The bulk of its lifespan.

Why is everyone so quick to knock the Wii U down after a few months?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The PS3 was not profitable for a very long time. The bulk of its lifespan.

Why is everyone so quick to knock the Wii U down after a few months?

Because the Wii sold like hotcakes during its launch period, and everyone wanted Nintendo to get the same result with the Wii U.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Because the Wii sold like hotcakes during its launch period, and everyone wanted Nintendo to get the same result with the Wii U.
    But almost nothing from anyone has sold like the Wii. The other two current-gen consoles wouldn't be considered successful based on that. Nor any of Nintendo's old consoles

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Actually the Wii U was selling about as much as the Wii in its first month, and it actually has yielded a larger profit from a lower number of sales. That fact alone for Nintendo was a plus, and while it might not be selling now, its gonna sell like hot cakes in December. 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 saved the 3DS, they're betting on the same duo to help the Wii U, and I'm expecting it to likely work a second time around.

NatureKeeper

Actually the Wii U was selling about as much as the Wii in its first month, and it actually has yielded a larger profit from a lower number of sales. That fact alone for Nintendo was a plus, and while it might not be selling now, its gonna sell like hot cakes in December. 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 saved the 3DS, they're betting on the same duo to help the Wii U, and I'm expecting it to likely work a second time around.

I should probably say that it is a bit overpriced to include a game in the packs worth buying. Just make ZombiU/Nintendo Land a digital download in their respective packages and cut away $30 from the ZombiU pack or $50 from the Deluxe set. Then, get rid of the Basic set or make it cheap because it isn't selling at all.

Back