• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like thunder storms

do you like thunder storms

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    do you like thunder storms poll i personally love them!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I don't mind them personally its only when u get the big storms and the windows rattle >.< lol think they're going to break

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    There should be a "I don't mind" option instead of two that are basically the same. :|

I don't care about average thunderstorms. I love severe ones. I hate tornadoes. : 3

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Most of the times I like them a lot, specially with the rain they bring along.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love thunderstorms. So much.

If it's a really good one, I'll turn out all the lights and just sit down by a window to watch the lightning. Don't care for the thunder as much (unless it's a quiet rumble or super impressive) but the lightning. I love it! :D Surprisingly, my love for thunderstorms has nothing to do with my username.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Lightning x Thunder.
    ... I think that's a member.

Anyways, I don't really like thunderstorms that much -- I prefer the sky leading up to them <3

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    They're really annoying. It's always raining whenever there's a thunderstorm so I want to put up an umbrella, but I can't because I worry that it might act as a lightningrod, so I just have to get wet until I can find somewhere to shelter.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Thunderstorms are awesome, and I especially love the smell. There's nothing better than walking through a park or a forest after a thunderstorm has swept through. X3

I was also intrigued last winter when I found myself in my first thundersnowstorm. AKA a regular thunderstorm with snow instead of rain. =D

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • As long as they are outside the building I am in and I am inside a building and not wet then we are on okay terms! It could rain as long as they have too as long as there are no flooding. Then we are all cool.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Assuming I'm inside then I love thunderstorms, especially at night. I find it really peaceful to go to sleep during a big storm.

If I'm outside or going somewhere then I don't like them...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I love them because they are fun to look at and its entertainment by seeing people running, screaming and you know that your safely home watching T.V or looking outside your window

:t354:TG

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I love thunderstorms. I love how others get scared will I just laugh and ask for more XD

Ayselipera

I love thunderstorms! I love looking at the lightning through the window... even though I really shouldn't do that. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • When there is a thunderstorm going on, chances are I'll sit looking at the window and watch it instead of TV. Not like we have them too often, anyway.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Up. Freaking. Arrow.

I am nuts for thunderstorms. When one is going on while I'm on the computer, I open up the blinds of my bedroom window and watch it. If it's too severe to stay on the computer, I go to the biggest window upstairs and watch the lightning from there. The only thing that frightens me about the storms is the sound. I'm ok with the light and the danger associated with the storm, but loud sounds bother me, 'specially when I'm not ready for them. This is directed to the lightning that hits a couple blocks away or closer where the light and the sound are in sync. It startles me and keeps me up at night. BUTTHUNDERSTORMSFTW! I'm thinking of going on a tornado tour when I save enough money and maybe majoring in meteorology in college. :]

Back