• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~ DO YOU LIKE TO IMITATE PEOPLE? ~*!*~

Years
    • Seen today
    Hmm well this is a tough one. I Really wouldn't it just seems like too much effort for such a silly little thing. But then again if someone was annoying or something I guess I might do it in a polite way to show what they are doing that is annoying if that makes sense. Only for the benifet of them and other people of course.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    /thinks

Yeah. alot, alot
    for the lulz. I know its immature but...I am immature xD;;
    I do immature things, Its how I am :>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • So I've seen so many people do it. Seems kind of mean but it can be fun I guess.
    So do you imitate people? Be it imitating them by what they say or even what they do. Do you like to imitate people even jokingly? Personally I don't like to. =/

ummmm................. then why do you have................... ummm forget it not worth mentioning as a matter of fact I feel very honored :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Also if your going to imitate me, how about you start writing in all purple and arial narrow

I love doing it, most of the time its immature but who cares xD

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years

• ummmm................. then why do you have................... ummm forget it not worth mentioning as a matter of fact I feel very honored :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Also if your going to imitate me, how about you start writing in all purple and arial narrow

I love doing it, most of the time its immature but who cares xD
    I knew you'd notice this sooner or later. :D

Yeah, sometimes I imitate people just to see them squirm. Or something like that. But for the most part, I like to be original which is why I changed my name...

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    every now and then i imitate some of my friends for a good laugh
    otherwise, no

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    every now and then i imitate some of my friends for a good laugh
    otherwise, no
    Yeah, like me.

No, I don't. I may every so often imitate a certain person, but other than that, I prefer not to.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...I was very impressionable growing up (and still am) so a lot of my personality quirks actually sort of come from other people. :( Like, I'll see how someone types and like it, so I'll slowly start to imitate that until I've gotten comfortable enough with it that it's natural to me and feels right. This usually just applies minor things like smilies or acronyms but there are other things--the reason I don't type all in chatspeak is from imitating my friend who typed properly on the computer back when we were 11. So... I definitely imitate others, just in a subtle enough way that it doesn't really seem like it, haha.

But I will definitely do it on a more blatant scale for some laughs sometimes. :D

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I do, at times, imitate my friends to joke with them and sometimes it sticks >u<.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I imitate my friends as a joke, but almost never seriously. I'm not one of those people that mockingly imitates people when I'm angry (which in itself is rare). Though I do imitate people when it comes to their mannersomes. I pick them up and use them myself. A friend's certain laugh, another's outfit style, another's string of curse words when irritated XD.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If I'm mad at someone I might imitate them when they are not around, but I tend to avoid that.

A lot of times I might imitate something cool I saw on TV (Nothing risky; I don't bother with those).

Oh, and I might imitate my friends, but not to get them angry or anything.

Back