• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Like Youngster Joey?

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    NO. Not even the slightest. If I wanted to repeatedly hear about how awesome his Rattata is (which I wouldn't), I would call him.

He just won't shut up, the kid.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I call him all the time.

I keep hoping some of his optimism and the effort he puts into life will rub off on me xD

And also because I want to rematch his Rattata again(I actually lost once due to some hax. He got 2 crits in a row and Toto was a goner).

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hm. I don't HATE him because he HAS called me at least twice for an actual battle and given me a protein or something for beating him. Which, hey, is awesome! I have a problem with the whole phone system being retarded... but not Joey himself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Haha, I love this kid. He keeps calling about how he failed to catch a wild Pokemon, how he lost a battle, and how his Rattata is amazing. I find it hilarious.

I agree, it's hilarious. Whenever I'm struggling, a call from youngster Joey makes everything better. It's a friendly reminder that there's always going to be someone out there who fails more than you no matter what.

Back