• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like Your Middle Name?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Ty~ishness! :3 said:
    Naaah. Yvana is a nice name. :3
    Riiiiight. X3 The only reason I like it is 'cause no one else I know has that name. That means it ish unique! XD

Le/Po/Ma~ X3 said:
    Yvana? That's like the female version of my name, Ivan.
    Guess so. But ishn't Ivan for both genders?
    Forgive the poor, dense Mari. X3;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    You expect me to tell you? Ha, keep dreaming...
    Actually, I like my middle name. It sounds very, Spanish...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Sylvia is a cute middle name, Karli. ^^;

Mine is... okay, I guess. It's Louise. >< I like it only because it makes my initials ALF. <3

Alien Life Form... XD
    ...*giggle* xD I wish my initials were ALF.

T_T I don't really like my middle names... especially because I didn't even get to pick another one at Confirmation. >\ Anyway, I've got three ([redacted], [redacted], and [redacted]). o_O Two are (were?) my grandmothers' names and the other is my mother's name. o.o So that makes my initials [redacted]. ;_; It doesn't even spell anything. *dejected sigh*

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'm not telling my middle name XD I don't usually tell it to anyone, so...;)
    Yeah, I pretty much like it :) It's my grandfather's name...not a very common one but I do know someone else who has the same middle name...most people think it's a weird middle name for a girl to have, though! XD

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I just LOVE my middle name.
    Its so pretty and sweet, my middle name is Grace.
    *sigh* That's my grandma's name!! :P

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Marie. Oh so plain and boring. All of the girls my age here have that as their middle name too, which makes it unoriginal. I don't like it.

Years
    My middle name (unlike my first... THERE ARE TOO MANY SAMANTHAS IN THE WORLD ><) is very unique. I like it alot. <3
    but I'm not telling you what it is. XD

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    full name:
    James ramond George Baker

kind of a posh ring to it wouldnt ya say!
    LOL

I dont mind it, dont really think about it, hardly even think about my firest name to be honest!

everyone just calls me baker
    or
    oi you divvy!

LOL

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    My middle name is Tara, as in the Hindu earth goddess. It's a very beautiful middle name! My inicials are CTL, Creative Thinking Life.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    My middle name is Doehne...don't ask how you pronounce it...XD it means "Dane" Vivian, "full of life", and "Halbany," which I think is "candy seller"...so my full name is "Full-Of-Life- Dane Candy Seller."

Years
    Yeah!! I like it because I don't have one! XD
    Lol, if I had one it'd probbably be as idiotic and as common as the rest of my name(Iordache Florin) so at the moment I'm sattisfied with mine! XDXDXDXD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I don't have one >_>
    My Mom said it should have been Christian! O.O
    Marc Christian?
    I don't like it XD
    Good thing they dropped the idea XD

Back