• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you listen to music when you play?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    When your playing whatever pokemon game, do you listen to the music? Why or why not? I do, I actually kinda like it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I tend to play whilst watching telly with my family so I don't have the sound on, but when I play in my room I always turn the music on.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    I not often listening to music while i play Pokemon, because mostly i battle against others and i can't pay attention to a song while that.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The only time I cut the sound is when I'm chaining. That song grates on me greatly. :cool:

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    Really depends on my mood. Whenever I come across a new part in the game/important part I usually have the music on.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Depends on a few things:
    1) My mood when i'm playing. Sometimes i'm in the mood to listen to the BG music, other times I want to play while listening to my own stuff and then there are occassions when I just can't be bothered with any of it and have it on silent.
    2) What i'm playing the games on. On my GB i'll sometimes have the sound on, but more often than not when i'm emulating I speed through battles (Especially when EV training), and the music becomes a high-pitched looped noise which is very annoying so I leave the sound muted.
    3) What time it is. Obviously no music or sound late at night or very early in the morning if I can't be bothered to get my earphones lol.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I don't.

I almost always have it turned off and usually have some Green Day playing in the background. So far, there is only one exception, the Kanto Safari Zone. Love it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Sometimes I turn off the music because it bugs me sometimes. But yes I listen to the music when I'm playing.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Sometimes I listen to the music (usually if it's an important battle with unique music), but it depends on mood. Sometimes I turn down the volume, and sometimes I just play random songs on my iPod.

Ayselipera

Most of the time I do, but If im battling someone
    and I start to lose or my pokemon gets confused
    I turn the volume off because it will just make me
    more frustrated.

Back