• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you listen to the music in a fangame...?

Do you listen to the music in the fangame when you play it?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Depends on the game (post)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • Generally speaking, Final Fantasy style RPG's have the best music.

Being a musician and a composer, of course I listen to the soundtracks to every game that I play. Generally speaking, fangames don't have good music. They usually use poor quality MP3 or WMA or they just use whatever MIDI they can find on the internet without even tweaking it. That always distresses me.

I have yet to find a fangame that has a substantial amount of original music...

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    I listen because I'm curious. I generally turn it off though if it is excessively boring or repetitive.

Blazing Charizard

Pokémon Titanium creator
    Years
  • The same goes for me.
    I once played a wonderful (non-pokémon) game, and it had great music! The only thing was the nightly music: it was a piece of music (about 10 sec long...) repeating all the time. And to make it worse: it didn't have battle music, so the irritating noise played non-stop! (imagine that in a completed game worth for 9 hours of gameplay, with the nightly music every half an hour X_X)

Back