• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you move around in your sleep?

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    Yes I do. Apparently I flail around, snore and make weird noises with my mouth all night. XD Kind of embarrassing.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I tend to gather up all the covers in a wad and toss it off the bed as I sleep. So annoying. xD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Judging by the bed sheets, yes, a little... but it varies. Sometimes I wake up, and the bed looks as if I had just made it. Other times I wake up to see the sheets on the floor.

Years
    I do once and a while, though I never move around so much that my sheets or blanket are on the floor. I can always tell if I was rolling around a lot, because my hair isn't very messy if I stay in one position most of the night. If I was moving a lot, then my hair will stick up all over the place.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I have a bad case of sleep walking, ever since I was a kid. So times I'll tend to fall off the bed, constantly turn from left to right ... well it varies

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nope. I usually stay in one spot, and I only move to get on the colder part of the pillow XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Apparently not. No-one has ever mentioned me moving in my sleep and I don't recall ever really waking up in an odd position.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Sometimes. When I was smaller, my legs went all over the place and once my legs were off the bed and it looked like I was sleeping only on my back.

Ayselipera

I've been told I thrash around, but anytime I've had to share a bed nothing has been said so it may just be a once in a while thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Not really. I used to do it a lot when I was younger. I rolled off the bed once. I stretch my feet out during sleep if they aren't already stretched out, but that's about it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Well, I literally just woke up, and I honestly couldn't tell you... considering how stiff I feel, I think I might have been in the same position the whole time though.

I do wake up laying diagonally on occasion though, now that I think about it... and I fell out of my bed once when I was a kid. lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't recall moving around in my sleep, but after seeing my pillows and blanket on the floor, I now think that I do move around in my sleep.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    When I was seven, there were several instances where I woke up upside down on the bed, with my head at the foot and my feet by my pillow. XD

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
    I move around A LOT. When I wake up in the mornings, my blankets are always all over the place. If there's something alive next to me (like if my dog is on my bed) I don't move at all. Which is a good thing because I don't really want to squish my dog O.o

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I move around/spin in my sleep all the time. Sometimes I will end up turned to the left or the right. Other, times I will end up upside down:P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I toss and turn quite a bit, apparently, but I'm also a really sound sleeper. As much as I move around and toss and turn, I still manage to keep wrapped up in my blanket though.

Years
    I do move around in my sleep unless someone is sharing the bed. (even then I likely turn a bit, depending on the size of the bed)
    A few weeks ago, I actually fell out of my bed and hit my chair which just so happened to be by my bed.
    I had a bruise larger than the size of my fist. It hurttttt :(

Back