• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Multi-task?

Do you Multi-task?

• Yes, all the time!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Nope, never really

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sometimes, it depends what I'm doing

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
  • Do You Multi-task?

I am always multi-tasking - usually surfing the net, hatchings eggs on Diamond or doing the Elite Four, chatting on IM and watching TV is what I'm up to.

So, do you multi-task? What do you always multi-task?

Years
  • I multi-task constantly. There is never a moment where I'm not doing more than one thing at the same time, and that's mostly because I'd like to do whatever I can in the space of time I've given. It's not really a chore, per se. Though it can be, but it contributes more to my fun than anything else.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I multi-task a lot. I find doing just one thing really boring.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    Most of the time, I just need to focus on one thing at a time, unless it's mindless work...like walking. :)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I do a lot of multitasking. I find it incredibly easy unlike the other members of my family.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I try, but my teacher says boys cant multitask. Yeahh, and I find myself singing, listening, reading and writing at the same time. XD Yes i can!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sometimes I multi-task. It depends of what I am doing at the time. Like if I work in the self-checkout, then I have to mult-task. I have to watch the customers scan their stuff and help them if they run into trouble. And sometimes I will check someone out in my area so that adds that up. But for the most part I don't multi-task to well. I need to work on it. I have to do one thing first before I can get to another. I wish I could multi-task well. It will make everything easier in my part.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure everyone multitasks...Otherwise no one would get anything done. Or rather, no one would be very productive. I think we all multitask without even realizing it. =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I do but I normally pay more attention to one thing than another; for example posting on PC and talking on MSN... PC wouldn't get priority. Even talking to people IRL and using the computer, I tend to pay more attention to the computer.

However download music and upload photos, I can do :3

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Yes. Surfing the web, browsing PC, talking to friends on another forum I frequent, doing homework, and listening to music, most commonly.

Back