• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you mumble?

Du yuu mhhumblee?

• Yh33333eshh/

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • oncee in a blU mOOn =)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • n3v3r//.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    Do you mumble IRL?

Like.. You say something and 90% of the time people tell you to repeat it or they just barely get it?

o.o

Well I know I mumble XD and Its really annoying having to repeat what I'm saying ._____.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Yeah I do but its only when I'm tired or bored. The problem is I'm tired or bored 90% of the time so people think I mumble all the time. I mumble when I'm embarrassed too. My friends don't ask me to repeat what I say much anymore. I think they've gotten used to it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Not usually...unless I just woke up or I don't particularly care about what I'm saying. Otherwise I think I speak pretty clearly =P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't really know if I mumble or if my friends have horrible hearing because they always ask me to repeat something. However, I'm fairly sure I speak the same way at home and no ever asks me to speak up.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I mumble most of the time, usually when i'm mad or whenever i'm bored and feel like talking to myself. It's a habit of mine and it'll probably be that way for years to come, sadly.
    No point in stopping, if I say so myself, its actually amuses me whenever I do mumble to myself.

Years
    I mostly mumble things that I don't really want people to hear, especially little sarcastic comments that I can't keep inside my head. Since it's a habit, I do it quite often.

Last edited:

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Noo, I don't think so. Unless I'm doing it on purpose or just saying something that I really don't want the other person to hear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I mostly mumble things that I don't really want people to hear, especially little sarcastic comments that I can't keep inside my head. Since it's a habit, I do it quite often.

I do that aswell, except most of the time people know I'm saying something bad about them if I mumble.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, I don't mumble. People can hear me talking haha

Back