• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you name your things? :O

Years
    Technically, my iPod and computer are named, but other than that, that's it. I don't name things otherwise. XD;

Computer: SAMMIPC
    iPod: Sam's iPod

...they need cooler names.

Years
    When I first got my computer, it said I had to name it. It suggested "basselope7-PC," but I decided to be funny and name it something that doesn't sound mechanical. I narrowed it down to two choices: Bob or Maria. I decided that Bob is too played out of a name to get laughs, so I chose Maria.

I don't really refer to my computer as Maria though, except as a joke. :P

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I named my cuddly toys when I was younger, who else but a heartless cold sack of meat wouldn't? xP

• Teddy-bear: Gregory
    • Blanket: Best Nie (Originated from me not being able to say "nice")
    I'm also quite fond of a Playmobile man I found in my Drama room, however he is simply named Pirate Bloke.
    I guess my originality with names dried up after the age of three? xD

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    mm i dont really name many of my things, but i do call my computer my baby

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I name all of my dolls and plushies; however, I've never named any electronic devices. .o.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I always name everything. But sometimes I forget their names so I have to call them something else. Lol im so retarded

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Nah, I've only named my soft toys in the past, but other than that.. I don't think I've named any of my electronic devices. :3

Back