• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you normally sleep in or are you an early bird? :o

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I havent done any polls in a long time but I finally did! XD

Anyway, it's just like the title says, do you like to sleep in or do you normally wake up early?

Also, school wont count since most of the time you wake up pretty earlier. :3

I wake up earlier like and that's between 6 and 9 O'clock. DX

I have the hardest sleeping when its so bright outside because I have a huge window in my room. :|

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
    I can't get to sleep at night =/ I end up falling asleep at like 5am then wake up sometime in the afternoon ><'

So, I pretty much waste all my day because of my messed up sleeping patterns.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm currently on a bed at 4 AM, awake by 1 PM sleeping schedule. And if left to my own devices, I'll sleep in no matter what time I went to sleep. I'm definitely a night owl and I hate getting up early. I'm not a morning person. XD;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You know what? It's 6:43 AM right now and I haven't gone to bed yet. That means I'll probably wake up at like 3 PM. O_o These are usually holiday days.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I am definately not a morning person. I'll set my alarm for like...9:30AM or something, and I put it across the room so I have to get up to turn it off. It doesn't work, though. I just get up, turn it off, then go back to bed. And then when I wake up again 5 hours later, I hardly remember even turning it off. D:

I stay up late a lot, no matter how tired I am. Some days I just feel really worn out and I'll go to bed as soon as I get home from school, then wake up at like... 8:00PM or something. Then I'll stay up for a couple hours and go back to bed and still sleep in the next day.

It's different for school, though. I could stay up until 4:00AM and still be able to get out of bed at 6:00AM.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I usually go to bed around 2 or 3, depending on what I have to do, but if I stay up past 4 I can forget about falling asleep. The latest I sleep to in the morning is 10, which sucks cause I'm always exhausted when I wake up.

!gnition

DDRtist
    Years
    Right now my sleeping pattern has been fixed (managed to stay up a whole day with no sleep hehe). So I sleep at around 10 or 11 p.m. and wake up at 6 or 7 a.m.

Before that, I would sleep at around 5 p.m. and wake up at 12 a.m. -_-

Also I am not normally a early bird, but if I have to wake up early, I will do it :)

Years
    If I were allowed to, I'd be going to bed late and waking up late. I actually still do that on weekends, where I'll go to bed past 2 or 3 am (if I can physically make it to then) and wake up around noon. Sometimes.

However, I usually have to get up earlier (around 9 am or so)...which I'm not entirely thrilled with, since I'm not a morning person by any means, but eh. :[

Years
    I'll sleep in as much as I can. I started last semester getting up at eight, but by the end, I got up at 8:30. If I can, I can sleep until noon. I'm not much good at sleeping past that, though.

I used to be an early bird when I was younger, but then I discovered the joys of staying up late and actually being able to sleep past 7AM... XD;

Years
    It's painful to wake up early, if I get up before 10:30am then I feel terrible for the rest of the day, yet if I sleep in I regret wasting those extra hours of my day. >.< Such as now when I had to wake up early, on a day I can sleep I haven't even woken up yet and should be waking in an hour's time.

I normally go to bed around 2am-3am if I don't have school, but even if I go to bed at a normal time (midnight XD) I still hate getting up early, even without an alarm beeping. @_@

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I would much rather sleep in, but sometimes now I can't because my parents seem to enjoy throwing my sister and/or dog in bed with me... after I wake up after something like that, I can never get to sleep.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Even though I'm not a big morning person, I like being an early bird. I hate dedicating a lot of my day to sleep. Unless I'm sick and need it.

For school I'm up at 5am so since I'm used to that, I generally get up early XD So yeah, early birdness ftw.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I used to be able to wake up at 6:40AM even though school wouldn't start for two hours. Would come downstairs and game until breakfast.

In highschool I would wake up at 6:30. But, this summer I've ended up sleeping in till 8 or 8:30. But, no matter what the time was, I would always wake up at that time consistently - regardless of when I went to bed the night before.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    I go to sleep at 5am and sleep until 3pm (normally cuz i'm homeschooled). But since my mom gets off work at 7am she ends up waking me up which makes me mad >.<;; I'm not a morning person and i love sleeping in.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I sleep and wake up at completely random times each day =/

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't like getting myself up, but neither do I like going to sleep. This typically leads to going to bed at early morning, and waking up early afternoon. Come school though, my sleep pattern reverts back to 8am to 12 midnight.

Years
    If I can (like these days) I stay up till sunrise too. :D I love how peaceful the night is... No barking dogs, screaming kids, loud vehicles... just the sound of me breathing and me typing :D

Back