• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play an instrument?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I usually hate this question because of my answer.. but hey, since this is the internet and I'll probably never see any of you to make me feel like I'm just boasting, I play:
    Piano, Violin, Guitar/Bass, Trombone/Baritone, Trumpet, Drums, Ocarina, Zither, and the Er-Hu.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I always wanted to play the Guitar, but I don't know how to! D:

Right now, our school offers an instrument-learning program, and our year level is majored mostly in Violin class, and I only know the basics. :P .. So don't expect much from me!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to play the guitar for about four years or so, but I stopped when I was in 7th grade. I lost my interest in making music ever since.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I played the Clarinet for Middle and High School band. However, I haven't really touched it since, and it's just kind of sitting on my desk. It's not in it's case because I actually pulled it out and played it sometime ago, and was too lazy to put it back into its case.

Years
  • I play Trumpet in my high school's marching band. We are actually in the new movie called Tower Heist that premiered last Friday. :D

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • I played the violin for around 5 years. Never performed anywhere or in school though. It was more like my hobby. My dad plays it too and I have learnt it from him. But it has been two years that I have stopped it. I wish to start playing it again after I graduate from college or else I am not being able to give it enough attention that it really requires.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I'm currently trying to learn how to play the guitar. I know a couple of riffs already, but no chords or their names (even the basic ones, mainly because I think there's no use for them for what I want to play) or scales (even though I'll prolly focus on those in a while)

I thought about starting playing after I started listening to Heavy Metal which is a music genre I will always love. My favourite guitarist is Dave Mustaine.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Unfortunately not,but I've always dreamed of learning how to play the guitar,or developing a sense of rhythm for playing the drums ...

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • I play the guitar and the bass. I have a Left-Handed Squire/Fender guitar that I named Azusa (after one of the guitarist in K-ON) and a Left-Handed Squire/Fender P-bass guitar named Mio (the bassist of a K-ON) Mio's bass is also Left-Handed and a Fender. I also have both a guitar and bass amp. I usually play hardcore and metal. My favorite guitarist are Jimi Hendrix and Marcos Curiel of P.O.D. and my favorite bassist are Fieldy of KoRn and Bootsy Collins.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Yes, although only one, I play guitar, but also taught me to play the flute in school, but no longer use it xD
    It also, I've a guitar hero guitar, this account as an instrument? xD

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Yush I play the Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Clarinet and Flute. I started playing the Piano 3 years ago and then my mom forced me to play violin and then I kinda started to like it so I started to learn another string instrument, viola and then another, and then the school orchestra wanted someone to play clarinet because most of the clarinet players quit so I started learning clarinet and then my sister started playing the flute so I started playing it too. o3o;

Years
  • Nothing beats the beautiful melody of smashing peoples faces into the ground and the breaking of their bones . . .

I used to play the Piano but quit after a year or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I play the drums, when I was little, I liked the sound of the drums from Simple Plan. Chuck (the drummer) was my influence to start them, but now I'd like to get as good as Shintarou from UVERworld.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I know basic Recorder, and basic Piano. I;m learning some new peices to play on the piano, like "Hey, Soul Sister," "If I Die Young," And Hedwig's Theme.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I started playing the Flute when I was 10 and started the piano around the same time. I stopped playing the flute after 8th grade, but I still play the piano pretty well.

Piano. <3 ~

Back