• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play at the Game Corner?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • No, I don't play. I just spend all my money buying coins at the counter to get cool items. ):

There's a Game Corner in Veilstone City too.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I only played the simple game corner games back in Celadon City. That is, until I found out you could buy the coins xD

Years
  • I only play on the DPPt slots. They are the only slots where I almost always win a lot of coins thanks to the new bonus round that they added. All the Game Corners in the previous generations were a waste of time because the odds were always against you.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I usually just buy coins instead. I might play for an hour or two, but I end up losing coins that way.
    Fortunately, with that bonus game DP has, I can get coins quicker through slots (Only when I barely have any money to buy coins with).

Years
  • I've gotten really lucky a couple times (triple 7's, and the like), but needless to say, I only play the slots if I have absolutley no money to buy coins, and there is a prize that I really want (usually a TM). I just wait until I have access to the Elite 4 to really worry about buying the expensive Pokemon like Porygon, since trying to get the amount of coins needed just from playing the slots is nearly impossible. Buying coins is much better suited for that.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • gambling is a dangerous addiction that can ruin your life...........so just spend all of your money on coins haha i hate losing to those machines

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I used to play all the time in R/B/Y.
    When G/S/C came along, I played for fun, but if I wanted a prize I just bought the coins.

With the rest of the games, I barely even bother going to the Game Corners at all, unless there's something there I need to have, and then I buy the coins.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I've gotten addicted to the Game Corner a couple of times in R/B/Y and G/S/C. Usually I just end up losing all my coins. :P I think I've got the triple 7's once only, and that was thanks to G/S/C's bonus features, but it was cool to win a lot at least once. ^^

Pysncrono

Spriter / UU Battler
    Years
  • Well in DPPt you have to play to get Explosion TM, so yeah I try to get there. But I never get past 9 rounds >.<

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, I do in vielstone only to listen to the music though.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes, like if I need a TM or something...but that is all I do there...lol

Unless I am really bored...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    If i'm really bored I go play emerald and I go to the game corner and goof off with the games and get coins. =D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Played it once and that was it...honestly gambling isn't for me...lol...

Back