• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you play Pokemon Diamon/Pearl?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 101 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I played that game, but for now I'm not playing it.

I do play it, except im in-game right at the Start, I got it when it first came out, but then my file got corrupted, so now I have to start again, except I dont want to, :(

Bcauz I was into IV breeding and Egg moves, and Chaining for Shiny's, and taking the time to even fish for them, but now that my file got corrupted, I'm screwed X_X
    Because I really want to IV breed/Chain/Egg Move Breed/Complete my Team/EV Train those pokemon/Fish for a Shiny Chinchou :(

I Really want this Chinchou, except I want to have the effort and get it myself :( and name it Chinchi :( I can't wait

Lawliеt

The world is mine.
    Years
    I used to, until I got bored of how stupid it was.

Seriously. When I have to ask myself if I want to be a female trainer or a male trainer, there's something wrong. They both had horrible wardrobe malfunctions >.>

Don't get me started on the new Pokemon, though. I only liked about 20-ish of them out of all the new ones, and I ditched my starter pokemon for a... whatever that evolved form thing of Gabite is.

D/P failed horribly in comparison to R/S/E for me. It just felt like it was lacking so much when it was put up to it's predecessors.

I traded it in for a PS2 Codebreaker a few months after purchase.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Yup - I play Diamond :D Whilst its not my fav of all the games, its the one with the most to do, I guess...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Yes I do :>. Pokemon Diamond to be exact. But there's nothing much you can do after you beat the game so it gets pretty boring.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have both Diamond and Pearl. I'd like to say that I do still play it, but since I beat it, it's kind of hard to stay interested. So technically I don't play it. :\

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have pearl and i dont really still play it because once you have completed it and due to my wifi being broken, there is only so much you can do before you get bored with it.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Not as much as I used to. I'm kind of saving up all my Pokemon gaming for Platinum. You know, like delayed gratification. If I start playing Diamond now then it will feel to stale, and if I wait for a while it will feel more like an entirely new experience. So yeah, I don't really play Diamond or Pearl (at the moment).

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    yes, i play pokemon diamond, in fact i'm wiping the floor with the veilstone gym leader right now! i just started a new game, which is what i do when i get bored with it, which rarely happens

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    i have both diamond and pearl and haven't played them in awhile but i am going to beat my diamond now since I beat pearl and then get platinum =]

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I play diamond, but it's pretty boring now. I'm just waiting for the english platinum to come out. I have and play the jap version of platinum though. :D

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Not that much because I just bought Sapphire and I want to try and complete the whole game and Pokedex.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I play on occasions, but not nearly as much as whenever I first got it.
    Most of the time, I play only to get into the competitive scene, and that's about it...

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Yes, I have both games and I still play (mostly Diamond since its my main one), though I'm also waiting for Platinum.

Back