• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you practice religion?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    greed said:
    @_@ There's no need to be so worried about this turning into a debate thread or something. there's ALWAYS a staff member nearby to close it so don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Jesus.. :/

No, I don't practice religion and I don't plan to. lol. I was born a christian, but I just don't find it interesting no more. ^_^ Religion is too boring for me, and there's all these rules I don't want to follow. lol. So yeah.. ._.;
    If you aren't Christian, why do you say "Jesus"?? It really bugs me when people do that. In my opinion, it's one of the most rediculous things that one can exclaim. I've only ever heard non-Christians say it too... I have a feeling that you did that deliberatly to get those of us who follow that faith agitated. It's because of comments like that that threads like this need to be carefully watched, yet you criticize the staff... You're in no place to rag on them when you're the problem.
    Note: I have nothing wrong with people opposed to religion; it's people who are disrespectful that get on my nerves.

Years
    Protricity said:
    I'm also a Christian by birth, but to be honest I'm not sure if I believe in it or not. I'm not Atheist, I'm just not sure if there is a God or not.
    I think like that sometimes.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I Lutheran (Christian), and I pray about every night. I'm not too religious, but if I feel like it sometimes I get my mom to wake up on Sunday and we go to church. I was baptized just this year, a week after my birthday, though my family's always been christain, I didn't just convert or anythihng, I just hadn't been baptized as a baby. I go to christian camps, and I like to read my bible sometimes, especially Proverbs. I also was a junior counselor at a christian day camp this summer ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm probably some kind of atheist, I suppose, but I don't really believe in religion. I know it makes people feel community-minded and stuff, and gives them something to concentrate on, but I think it ends up causing more problems than it solves. The schools I attended for most of my schooling were Anglican schools, but they weren't too religious and so didn't bother me too much.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I used to believe in God some what, however, after I took Religious Education as one of my subjects last year, I distanced myself from Him somewhat, so I can study religion from a neutral point of view.

Then, after I learnt more about lots of religions, I started to believe less and less in God. But I didn't lose all faith.

Now I am between believers and non-believers.

But as my relatives back in Japan are followers of Shinto, I have to keep that in mind when I go back to Japan.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Unfortunately No. >.> With the exception of Baptism (which I believe is....a Christian tradition no?) I have never practiced a religion. Guess these values were never given to me.....and thus never grew with em. I apologize to all who do practice religion and are in any way, shape, or form offended or confused of this.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuum I don't have a religion.... but the religion I'm going towards is probably the 'Wiccan' religion, or 'Pegan' rather.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'm Baptist; however, there are some things in the Bible I don't agree with nor follow. Truthfully, I'd be considered a hypocrite that says he's a Christian, but doesn't act like it. Actually, unlike the typical Christian in my area, I follow my own path and I have an less of a biased view about religion...

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ryan said:
    If you aren't Christian, why do you say "Jesus"?? It really bugs me when people do that. In my opinion, it's one of the most rediculous things that one can exclaim. I've only ever heard non-Christians say it too... I have a feeling that you did that deliberatly to get those of us who follow that faith agitated. It's because of comments like that that threads like this need to be carefully watched, yet you criticize the staff... You're in no place to rag on them when you're the problem.
    Note: I have nothing wrong with people opposed to religion; it's people who are disrespectful that get on my nerves.

@_@ Honey, pleeease let's not get into the topic of my critisizing the staff because the they will get stingy on me again and I am not in the mood today at all to debate with them. So if you want to continue this, send me a PM and we'll settle it like gentlemen :)

One doesn't have to be christian to say Jesus. :/ One might as well be forbidden to believe in God if that person is a homosexual. :p Besides, peopel are disrespectful about Jesus all the time, so one might as well get used to that ._. And darling, my last post wasn't that disturbing. o_o Believe me, I could have just put down what I really feel about religion but I decided not to because I know there will be touchy people like you that will beat me for saying that. lol

BTW, I DID NOT say "jesus" delibaretely to annoy any christians, seriously. If I offended anybody other than ryan, I apologize. I have lots of christian friends, and I am not a hypocrite. :)

Crucificus

The Wind of Torture
    Years
    I was born into an agnostic family, however at eight years of age I became an atheist, so no, I don't practice any religion.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm Christian by choice. I've always believed that there was a God, even before I was a Christian.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well, Im a Christian but Im really not into the practicing religion stuff. I am usually not interested in these kind of things, bu cant say I dont believe in God either. Im just undecided yet.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I don't 'practice' religion, per se. I have a faith. XP

Yes, I am a Christian. At times, I've felt a little agnostic, but I guess we all question religion at one point, don't we?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    In my family, I've always known that I'm allowed to choose any religion I want, should I choose to practise one, so I haven't, because I still don't know what I believe in. I think that ultimately the only thing you can believe in yourself, because it's the only thing you can trust completely.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I actaully dont really..I'm a catholic.

I do believe in god though but i dont really pray or go to church or anything you know? I did at one time go to a missionaries thing (its hard to explain) but that was a looooong time ago. So I really dont practice anything for my religion.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i dont really have a religion. my school is christan. i go to chapel every friday....stupid school...but when i get my life organised i will practise wiccan stuff.

Back