• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you regret putting time and effort into B/W? (No spoilers please)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Guys i've just started white and i think i'll spend a lot of time whit it. Will in BW2 be possible to get old gen pokemons without importing them from B/W? If that's possible i won't need to import them to B/W but i'll catch them directly in the next game.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I am also wondering about trading between B/W and B2/W2; it's like a time machine. If it can nonetheless be done, I'm doing it. LMAO And in that case, I'll breed Eggs in B/W to forward to my game in B2/W2. Unfortunately, I have one system, so I will be relying on help to import my initial Pokémon.

Then there's training a Lv.1 Pokémon on Route 1. That's...tricky. I'll have a Lv.11 starter by the time this is done. LMAO

Note that two of my Eggs will be other Unova starters from B/W; I acquired them recently. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    No, of course not. I love Pokemon and Black and White was great. This was a great game with interesting Pokemon, characters and story, so I don't regret it at all. I'm really looking forward to BW2 after playing these games.

Years
  • I wouldn't say I regret it, since I enjoyed playing through it immensely. From what I've seen about White 2, however, I know I'll enjoy it even more. I guess this is going to be the same case as Platinum/Pearl. I played through Pearl a lot, but Platinum is just SO MUCH BETTER. However, I still used Pearl to hold a LOT of Pokemon. White will probably take the role of Pearl, and... I'm babbling.

I don't regret putting in the time on White, but I know I won't be playing it as much as I will play White 2 :)

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • A little, to be honest, since I have the newest Black 2 and it is just so much more amazing and worth it in comparison... but I did love and still enjoy Black, so it doesn't feel like I lost too much.

Years
  • I never regretted putting time and effort into playing B/W. I loved it :) especially the story and characters. 5th Gen is my favorite generation for that reason - epic story and cool characters.

I'm looking forward to B2/W2 and I'm hoping my experience will be as great as when I played Black (which I still do).

Back