• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you reserve your pokemon games?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Many games have come out and have been up for reserve and have come with a special item sometimes such as a booklet. I reserve every pokemon game and have just reserved platinum. So did you reserve diamond and pearl to get your special stylus? Did you reserve platinum and get your action figure? Or will you just go to the store and get it the day it comes out? Personally it is nice to get the little bonus but what do you guys do?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Nope. Never have had the money until the game releases. Does t count if someone reserves it for me and buys it?

Years
  • Ever since Firered/leafgreen I've been reserving the games for the bonus. I mean, why not? It's cool to get the special thing =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    oh weird I reserved platinum and didn't get my fig. they said I would get it with the game hopefully!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • The only one I've ever reserved was Silver.
    If I remember, it came with a disc you could put into the computer, but I don't remember what was on it.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Nope, never reserved a game. I'd like to reserve Platinum for the Giratina, but I found out Best Buy is doing the same thing and they usually have a lot of items like that left over when they do these. So i'll try my best to get the Giratina there.

The Red Chain

I have never reserved any games up until this year.
    I knew Platinum would be on high demand and I really want it, because I love my Pearl version to death! <3
    And I think Platinum will be even better.. so since I had the money I reserved it. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    well I didn't even know you could reserve silver and all those games but other than that it sounds like most people reserved d/p

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • We reserved Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Every other version we just bought when it came out.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Nope, I haven't :3

I'm thinking about reserving Platinum, because of the figure and the fact I want a copy for sure! XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    No, I usually don't bother. I've been thinking about reserving Platinum, though, but decided to just wait a couple months until I can find a used copy.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The last game I reserved/pre-ordered a game was when Emerald came out. I was gonna reserve Diamond, but before hand I had gotten fired, I was low on money, and since I had pissed off my mom at the time she took back her promise of reserving it for me, so I had to wait a few weeks after it came out. It was worth the wait until I beat it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I've been reserving games since Gold/Silver/Crystal. I got the FR/LG booklet, didn't get the D/P stylus (they were all out D:) and I just got the Giritina (sp?) figurine (which I refuse to take out of the wrapper or box).
    But yea, reserving the games basically guarantees you getting to play ASAP, so why not reserve?

Back