• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you reserve your pokemon games?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Normally I just wait until they come out, since I happen to be one of the first people in line.
    I did pre-order DP, but that's the closest I have gotten to actually reserving a game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    oh for me honestly I have to reserve the game because it tells me i have a copy for me for 2 days or 3.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I normally wait untill the game comes out. If I have to wait a week after the release to get it, so be it.
    However, I am conflicted at the time; I'm not sure whether I should reserve/pre-order Platinum or just wait.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I normally wait untill the game comes out. If I have to wait a week after the release to get it, so be it.
    However, I am conflicted at the time; I'm not sure whether I should reserve/pre-order Platinum or just wait.
    I would reserve it because it is going to be big.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Yes. I generally reserve them unless I don't want to. Like I reserved my copy for platinum last month because I want it. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I think they'll give it to you in store once you get your copy. That's what i've been hearing.
    ya but last time I reserved something they started giving them a week out before to the new people that reserved the game and I never gotten one so it was like I got punished for reserving it early lol.

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    My husband and I are reserving 2 copies the week after next. Is there anywhere in particular you need to reserve at to get the figurine? I'm thinking bestbuy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    My husband and I are reserving 2 copies the week after next. Is there anywhere in particular you need to reserve at to get the figurine? I'm thinking bestbuy.
    Gamestop, E. B. games, Target, I think Bestbuy although I am not sure but I bet you can.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    No I have never reserved my gaem before. But I am considering doing it for Platinum. I just need to save up the money. :laugh:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I don't, i just get them from a shop that imports GBA and DS games from the USA, I'm friends with the owner so he lets me know when he's getting them in.

Back