• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you send money to mom?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I did, but then I was angry about the little money I had, like I was running out of money right after I got it in battles. I temporarily stopped sending her money but I'm going to start soon again now that I have a decent amount of money on me.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Rarely do I ever use any Potions, Antidote's, etc..., so no. I use the Pokémon Center for most of my healing needs. It helps when you absolutely need something and you have the money with you, instead of having to go all the way home, just to go all the way back to where you were just to get that one item (unless you have Fly, which I might do when I do have Fly).

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
    of course !

she'll be my angel when im about to beat the elite4

and she'll give a moon stone/silk scarf and other useful items <3

pretty nice, i say

Dempa

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I don't think I used that option back when I had the original Gold.
    But I am definitely going to take advantage of this in Heart Gold.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I send money to my mom. I think it's really cool how they added this feature to HG/SS. I hear that you can get really awesome stuff with this. I started the game on the 14th, and so far, I only got a potion...

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I send money to my mom. I think it's really cool how they added this feature to HG/SS. I hear that you can get really awesome stuff with this. I started the game on the 14th, and so far, I only got a potion...
    You can, Don't give up on her :P, So far saved 70,000, And shes got me tons of stuff.

Got the Choice spec, and CHoice Scarf,Muscle Band, Several stones, and other held items that are really nice, Not to mention over 70 berrys.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    'F' course my horse !

Why not ? Some sort of Pokemon BNR (Banca Nationala Romana <- That is Romanian . This is English -> National Bank of Romania ) and your mom is the manager . What could be better ? <o>

Also , what's the $$$ limit ? Can anyone tell me ?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    'F' course my horse !

Why not ? Some sort of Pokemon BNR (Banca Nationala Romana <- That is Romanian . This is English -> National Bank of Romania ) and your mom is the manager . What could be better ? <o>

Also , what's the $$$ limit ? Can anyone tell me ?
    Don't know if your mom as a limit, and in general the only way your going to hit the limit is with hacks or something lol

Back