• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Shower Daily?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I don't shower; I bathe. ^_^;

I sometimes skip bathing for a day, or even two sometimes, but that only really occurs whilst in school holidays. After all, I don't go anywhere, so there isn't much point in bathing frequently.

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    Once or on rare occasions twice a day. Anything above that is utterly pointless unless your job has you getting down and dirty.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I shower once a day, but sometimes twice...depends if I have just worked in the heat or after an intense workout.

Years
    I shower at least once; I only take another one if I've been doing something during the day that warrants it.

But it has to be at least once at day - otherwise I'll start feeling all grimy and yuck. >_o Especially since it's getting to the point in the year where the humidity's up here.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I also shower at least once a day, maybe twice if I'm doing a lot or am going out later in the night. I love being clean :> I can't stand feeling all gross and bleh, it's one of the worst feelings in the world.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I shower every morning before I go to school, and sometimes when I get back home...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Well, what most people have already said, I shower once a day. Usually at night.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    To elaborate on my last post… on a normal school day, or when I go out, I'd be more than happy to bathe before and after. But it's impossible. We Australians have hit what is rapidly becoming the worst drought on record, and as such, one bath uses nearly half of our daily water restrictions. x_x;

Back