• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Shower Daily?

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    i shower once a day during the school year at night, then in the summer i get lazy so i only shower when i wake up and want to go somewhere,

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    this question reminds me of those anime conventions that hand out bars of soap to the people... lol, with the t-shirts and all, XD...

on another note... err, why not take a shower everyday... unless you take a bath XD... yea, I take a shower everyday... lolol

[offtopic]*random phrase* "I'm going to go freshen up" [/offtopic]

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Usually one shower every day :3 Sometimes it may depend if I've practiced playing a sport outside

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    This is gonna sound really gross, but I really don't shower a lot. XD

Only when my hair starts getting so greasy you can spike it. >___> Or if I have something important going on the next day. So maybe once every four days. x____X I just get to wrapped up in what I do. XD

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    Well yeah I shower. I shower when I wake up and also right before I go to bed.

Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    I do. A lot of the time I shower twice a day. Sometimes even three times a day.

Dang, how DO you find the time to get on? XD

I shower every other day. I take such long showers(like an hour long) that I'm letting my parents off the hook for the water bills by showering every other day. By the by, every other day means shower on monday, shower on wednesday, shower on friday, etc. NOT shower on monday, shower on friday, and so forth...

EDIT: 600 POSTS!!!!!!!!!

Back