• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I don't smoke. I've tried cigarettes, cigars and chew but nothing has caught on. Cigars can be good but they're not something I'd smoke regularly.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I actually love the smell of cigarettes on a person. I myself smoke, albeit not frequently, just whenever the opportunity to bum a smoke comes along. I like it, simply put, but I can control how often I do it.

Years
  • I've never really been too interested. Besides the health issues that can result from it and the cost of maintaining that kind of addictions, I've always found the smell to be really disgusting and how if you're in the presence of a smoker, the cigarette smell can get absorbed into everything. Overall, just not something I'd be interested in.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i've dealt with nicotine in the form of vaping quite a few times, but i'm definitely no-go on cigarettes.
    i'm the offspring of two chain smokers and the one who carried me for 9 months smoked the entire time all the way up through until i moved away from her 17 years later.

that same woman also found a mass in her lung and had a brain tumor removed recently-- most likely from smoking.

i'm good bro, i've had my fair share of it.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i don't smoke, but i know several people that smoke marlboro reds and camel blues and i've tried them both at least twice each, both times i ended up despising the taste and the dry, volcanic feeling in my mouth and throat i'm left with isn't pleasing at all. it's not for me.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • I do, and im underage, I started when I was 13 because my sister sucks. I smoke Gold 100's and Newport Menthol's. I dont smoke but 2 packs a week, so idk, im working on stopping as soon as the school year starts.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't smoke at all. It was something that I was never interested in doing, especially since I grew up with a heavy smoker (my father, who used to smoke tobacco pipes and cigars). Besides, I don't want any cigarette smell to get into my books, so I stay away from anything that could take away their cleanliness.

Though I will admit that some second-hand smoke smells really good. I don't know the brand at all, but it just smells better than other second-hand smoke. Since a lot of my coworkers are smokers, I just got used to the smell.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't smoke. Never had interest in it and the health risks are just icing on the cake to why I'm not interested.

Years
  • Nope. Never wanted to. Both my parents used to smoke but my mum quit like ... almost 10 years ago I think? Just randomly went "I wanna quit" one day, threw her pack of cigarettes into the bin, and never smoked again.

I personally just don't see any benefit.
    It's expensive. It smells bad. It is unhealthy not only for you but also for people around you.
    Also I find the idea of being addicted to something quite scary

Back