• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Smoke/Drink/Do Drugs?

Do You Smoke, Drink, Or Do Any Drugs? (check all that apply)

• No, I Never Have, And I Never Intend To.

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • Yes, I Drink Occasionally.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Yes, I Smoke Cigarettes.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, I Am A Heavy Drug Addict.

• I Am A Chain Smoker.

• I Am A Drunk.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I Smoke Pot Now And Then.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • I Only Do Any Of The 3 On Speciall Occasions.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I Take Meds.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I Am A Casual Smoker.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • I Drink/Use Drugs To Drown My Sorrows.

• I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm Too Young

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • My Parents Would Kill Me If I Did.

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I Have In The Past, But I Quit.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • My Friend/Girl/Boyfiend Does, So I Do.

• I Do, And I Wish I could Quit.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I Take A Tylenol When I Get A Headache..? o.o

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • I Take Caffiene.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I'm A Bit Of A Pothead.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Yes, But It Doesn't Interfear With My Studies/Work.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I Do, On And Off.

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    GHAARGH DRUGS! MUST DESTROY ALONG WIT DI5NE4! $#$^&&%%#^%&^%%&%watcha crazed up? im only 9! plus some people in this forum do drugs! and they should be banned! and what is D.A.R.E.?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I lost a bet to my grandma and had to take maybe... 5 sips of a glass of white wine. But no, I don't do either drugs or drink, and I never intend to

(my grandma's crazy)

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    I dont drink or anything and also what sort of a question is that i mean if you did do any of those things you would be crazy i mean come on PC :/

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    i've tried smoking but it's not more than once, i hated it.
    occasionally i drink (mostly beer), but hardly ever get drunk. i don't like that, coz i'm not myself then.

Years
    No drugs or smoking for me. I've never had any interest in them, and I've seen what smoking can do to a person (my late grandfather smoked for about 50 years). Plus, any kind of smoke tends to annoy my allergies.

Drinking, though...aside from a few mild drinks every few months or so, I don't drink that much. I can't really stand the taste of alcohol.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I drink a lot at friend's houses or at parties. However I'm only a social drinker.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Its easy for a lot of people to say "i never have and never will" but peer presure plays a big part in it, so stay strong as long as you can.

Now to contradict myself yes i do drink at the weekends and i occasionally smoke weed (at festivals for example). But in all honesty its not really worth it and its just a waste of money. Don't let anyone push you into doing something you dont want to [/motherly lecture]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Smoking? Oh yeah, what better way to spend my money than use it on something that will give me bad breath, rancid teeth, and lung cancer? Bleah, just the smell of cigarettes is enough to make me feel nauseous, and I'll be buggered before I let one of those things anywhere near my mouth. Drugs I won't touch either, that just sounds like another pointlessly expensive way to get yourself killed. (There are lots of methods to get it done for free, you know), alcohol I take on occasion...but very rarely. I'm old enough to drink, but the taste doesn't really agree with me, it's okay, but nothing spectacular. I prefer carrot juice, to be honest.. Yeah, I'm weird. So sue me. xD

As for peer pressure...I've always been something of a weirdo and the argument that 'everybody else is doing it' hasn't worked on me for ages. None of my friends are drug-adicts, so there's no pressure from that side, and a relative of mine nearly got herself killed by smoking so that's quite an effective warning example. Besides, I've always been rather fond of the saying "A million flies can't be wrong, crap tastes good.", which gives, I think, quite a good picture of just how logical the usual peer pressure arguments are.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Are you kidding me? Of course I do... j/k

When I'm older, I will never smoke or do drugs, but might have a drink once in awhile.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    I only tried somking once, but I choked with the smoke. Also, drinking is awful, it stinks very badly. And most of my friends and familiars drink, so I don't wanna be like em. Also, Drugs, I only take some minor drugs to heal diseases. Like a sleeping pill because I'm an Insomniatic, Cough medicine when I got flu. Some aspirines when I have headaches. Nothing more.

ELGONZO!!!

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
    People say drugs and stuff mess up your life....

Thats the programs and stuff. Heavy drugs like coke and stuff are a differnet story.

But im a pothead and I do fine. Im going to graduate high school next year. Then laugh in your faces. Then get accept into college with my 3.0 grade average and still light a blunt everyday and get hiiiigh...

Back