• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Still Cry? ;_;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • I cry usually if I'm in pain. Physical or emotional.

I broke down today in class because my grandparents died in a car accident. And they were all I really had.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I cry usually if I'm in pain. Physical or emotional.

I broke down today in class because my grandparents died in a car accident. And they were all I really had.

I'm really sorry for your loss Saltare! :(

I cry, actually more than I like to think I do. I tend to cry myself whenever I get emotionally hurt, or somewhat depressed. I don't cry barely at all from physical injuries though, unless they're really bad(like a broken leg*shudders*). :)

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • If I get reaaaally pissed off, yes, I do. Like when my dad kept saying I was on drugs, etc etc, I got so pissed I just left the dinner table and sat in the bathroom. |:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I cry from emotional pain, but I have an unsually good physical pain tolerance.
    I'm fairly emotionally unstable, to be honest, so I flip easily, and that can mean going from happy to angry to sad to angry to sad and back to happy in the space of two hours.

But usually I can keep myself from crying in public. I wait until I'm in my room.

Also, just a note. I cry from being: Sad, Angry and Confused.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Whenever something or someone tick me off, and I know that I can't do a thing about it, I usually start crying. It's more likely because of the frustration building up inside me. Another time that I would ever cry is from either emotional or physical pain. I think almost anyone can relate to both respectively.

I don't cry a lot, but it's more like an overpour when I do. I sometime can't start, and it can last for a while. Crying is almost as contagious as sickness; everytime someone starts crying, I cry with them. Until one of us stops, we continue crying our eyes out.

Ayselipera

I can't remember the last time I've cried out of physical pain. Most of the time I cry out of emotional pain. When I'm really angry, stressed, or of course sad I'll just cry it out. Although I cry when I'm happy too. Happy endings to movies and books make me cry... well only when they're extremely touching.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pshh...I'm far too manly to ever admit to have ever cried. XD

hmm...seriously though, I can't remember last time I cried. It's not uncommon for me to get teary-eyed emotional when watching certain movies, but I don't count that as full-on crying. o_0

Years
  • I don't cry much at all. Sometimes I really wish I could though, it would help let out the stress.

Recently I cried over a breakup which caused extremely severe emotional pain. And this is coming from the person who didn't cry at his father's funeral when he was 13. (I loved him dearly by the way so it wasn't because of animosity, and maybe I'm just optimistic about death because of my religion, but yeah)

I can only imagine the kind of physical pain it would take to make those of us who are less emotional (like myself) cry due to injury. I don't ever want to know. X_x

Pshh...I'm far too manly to ever admit to have ever cried. XD

hmm...seriously though, I can't remember last time I cried. It's not uncommon for me to get teary-eyed emotional when watching certain movies, but I don't count that as full-on crying. o_0

Yeah that's a different story.

I still do, but only in extreme cases [family issues, homework (yes...hw), movie (has to be very emotional), and others]

You must have been in an insanely bad homework situation. I've had that happen to me and I react in frustration, not sorrow. But that's me, and I'm sure others get emotional when they feel trapped by obligations they have to meet.

Last edited:

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I usually never cry and almost never ever from physical pain. Usually I'll just catch some tears coming out of my eyes while I'm sitting in bed. I'm rather depressed and sometimes I just sit and let my eyes water a bit but that rarely ever happens... =/

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Of course I cry! That's what humans do.

Although I don't cry all of the time. In fact it's a lot harder to make me cry nowadays than it used to be.

Years
  • When something gets to me I don't often let it show so it gets bottled up inside. At some point I'll have so much I'm keeping in that the littlest thing will cause it all to come flooding out and I'll be sobbing and shaking for hours.

I'm actually overdue for this. I just hope it doesn't happen when I'm out in public.

Years
  • When something gets to me I don't often let it show so it gets bottled up inside. At some point I'll have so much I'm keeping in that the littlest thing will cause it all to come flooding out and I'll be sobbing and shaking for hours.

I'm actually overdue for this. I just hope it doesn't happen when I'm out in public.

Holy cow. I'm sort of like that except I get angry/irritated instead. Realllllly wish I could cry when I needed to.

PuyoPuyo Raffine

Puyo Puyo Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I do cry, I cried when I lost in my tournament for tennis when I was one match away from taking 1st, I cried when I found out my best friend was dead....yep I still do cry

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i cry hardly ever cry. i cried last night because i was thinking about my grandma who passed away recently.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • This is the interwebz, so I'm not afraid to admit I cry. Never for physical pain though... life's just kinda tough ;) Last time I cried... probably a month ago.

PuyoPuyo Raffine

Puyo Puyo Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    This is the interwebz, so I'm not afraid to admit I cry. Never for physical pain though... life's just kinda tough ;) Last time I cried... probably a month ago.
    why does it matter to admit you cry on the internet than in real life? no shame in admitting it in real life either

Back