• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still have things from your childhood?

Years
    With me, no. The oldest stuff I have is my writing from high school. Which, although it feels like it's ages and ages ago, it's not exactly my childhood. :p

At home, I think the oldest thing I still technically own is this big bear I got for my third birthday, Sam the bear. I wouldn't want him thrown out, but he's not something I want to have right now. I also have all of my Game Boys ever. Somewhere. Oh, and my Beanie Baby collection.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've got four/five stuffed animals that I know were around when I was five, but outside of that I don't have much.

My parents took out a lot of my childhood stuff after I lost interest in them. :/

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    *Looks over at the old Game Boy and the original Pokemon games. Then looks over at the giant Pikachu plush. Looks at old toys before stopping at two cards within metal card cases. First card is the original Charizard card, which is holographic, first-edition. The second is the first holographic Feraligatr.*

To say the least, yes I do.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes I have this stuffed bear that I got when I was born. I love that little bear.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Mhm, most of my stuffed animals, board games, toy cars, and Pokemon movies/books/figures are in my toybox in my closet. I think my scooter is in the garage. x3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I still have my Yu-Gi-Oh deck that I used to duel with my friends when I was about 10 years old. If this topic asks for something more nostalgic then my old teddy bear would do.

Years
    When I was little, I was never into action figures. I loved my stuffed animals, and I my whole room is still filled with all the ones I got years ago. I have 1 favourite, and he has been through so much with me, since I was little, and we share many memories (and I mean it!).

My Big Bear <333

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    *Hides ABC Elmo* Nope ;) *Hides Teddy Bear* Nothing at all *Starts Whistling*.

Jk. Yes I have many things from my childhood.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Yes, I love my things that I had when I was a child, my Pokemon cards, my toys, my plushies, I have everything with me from when I was 5 months old, except for the clothes.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    A blanket knited for me by the pastors wife when I was a month old is a treasuerd remnent of my past. And a pikachu one of my now best friends gave to me the day my mother brought me home from the hospital

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD i gots my teddy bear from the first play i ever went to wen i was 1 1/2 yrs old.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Yes I got tons of toys in my closet, only because there's nowhere elese to put them, and I don't want to just throw them away. I figure if I ever have kids maybe they can have them XP

Back