• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do YOU study for tests?

Do YOU study for tests?

• Total voters

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    So does anyone here not study for topic tests at school?
    I always here people say something like "Oh crap I didn't study for the test!"
    But I'm always like "Oh I'm going to do good in this test since I always study!"
    Everyone's like "Oh can I see your study notes?" before the test and seeing that I'm 'nice' I let them XD ;3

So I wanna see if people actually study^^
    I'd rather go onto PC than study but than again I don't think it's worth it! ^_^;

altarialover :t334:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Kay, well I'll do some quick review in the half-hour prior to the exam, but other than that, it's a no.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never really study..I spend my time doing everything else but study..But I still manage to pass teh tests...So no study ish needed...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I never really study..I spend my time doing everything else but study..But I still manage to pass teh tests...So no study ish needed...
    XD if I don't study well for one test I'd probably fail cause I find it 'hard' to remember anything from sometime ago o.o;
    And I study even harder for exams so yeah ^^;;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I rarely ever study for topic tests. But when I say that to everyone after we find out our results, they're all like "Seriously?" The only tests I study for are end of year ones, deffinately my GCSE's next year, and topics that I personally find difficult.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I rarely ever study for topic tests. But when I say that to everyone after we find out our results, they're all like "Seriously?" The only tests I study for are end of year ones, deffinately my GCSE's next year, and topics that I personally find difficult.
    Yeah sometimes people call me a "nerd" for studying but hey I'm not the one who's going to fail o.o; Bleh sometimes I feel stupid for studying D=

Years
    No. I have a pretty good memory (...usually anyway), and I have better things to do (ie: video games and internet XD;; ).

However, if it's a very serious test and I think I'll fail, I'll do serious studying. I had to do it for my AP US History exam in May. Surprisingly, I got a 4 (which is pretty good, since 5 is the max), despite not learning some of the stuff on it. ^^;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Unless it's some sort of state test or anything prior to my reputation,I don't even look at the dang study guide xD

Usually,I end up passing though~

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I usually at least have a look at the stuff we did in lessons before tests, and if it's an important test, I look in it a bit more. XD

So I think you can say that I do study before tests.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Depends on what its on. I usually don't study for things like Math, but for Science and S.S. I usually study for a while, just to make sure I know it. I very rarely am cramming at the end though, if I study its in enough time for my brain to digest it, lol

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    See, this is weird. Where I come from, the people who study get horrible marks and the people who don't get awesome marks. D; Either way, that doesn't stop me from studying. If it's an easy test then I won't study, but if it's a big test, then I will.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    Honestly depends upon the subject. Most subjects just click, but I need a little push when it comes to math. I dunno, I can do most things just fine, but math has always been a slight weak point for me. But French? Don't need to study; I've also never needed to study for science, business classes, English...it's pretty much smooth sailing for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I never study, but still get good grades; on my most recent world geography test, I got a 95%, and I hadn't even done the assigned reading until 5 minutes before class.

Back