• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swear?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was listening to music and basically every second word is a swear word... are you like that, do you swear?

I swear, but mainly when typing, normally I don't say the worst words out loud often. Oh and don't type the words you actually say here. :x

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Yeah i do, a lot actually. You can expect a swear word from me at least every day

Years
    I detest swearing willingly. It makes me feel rather dirty etiquette-wise, I'd prefer not to demean the people I'm talking to with such speech and I would do whatever I can to avoid talking like that.

The only time I do swear, however, is when I'd accidentally hurt myself; here you would often find me spouting the S word. XD;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I don't, unless I'm really mad. I try hard not to, but sometimes I just can't help it. I pretty much feel the same way about swearing as Signomi does.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Umm. Not as much as some people do around me parts.
    I swear every now and then, but I don't live off the stuff.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I was listening to music and basically every second word is a swear word... are you like that, do you swear?

According to you...yes.

However, I've never been told by anyone else that I swear that much. So...I'm not sure.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I swear a lot when I get angry. :x Helps to vent.

Either than that, I don't swear so much. Meaning I don't swear in every sentence I say.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I use swear words, but not to cuss to people or things.
    I use them in sentences just like any other word, but not as much as other words.
    I do try to keep my vocabulary very civilized and use words that not many other people would use.

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    I detest swearing willingly. It makes me feel rather dirty etiquette-wise, I'd prefer not to demean the people I'm talking to with such speech and I would do whatever I can to avoid talking like that.

The only time I do swear, however, is when I'd accidentally hurt myself; here you would often find me spouting the S word. XD;
    This, except I usually swear when I REALLY get mad; last time was yesterday, and it made me feel really bad cussing out a younger person on the internet. :<

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't swear in front on people as much. I feel like it is rude unless they are being rude to me or other friends/family members.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Yes, I do swear constantly, usually when I'm amazed by another's stupidity

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I used to swear quite a lot, but I've stopped mostly because it's inappropriate around woman, and little kids.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't have any tits any more because of it. Though it rarely is aimed at anybody.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    Mildly, on occasion. I don't like to around younger kids cause that's basically setting a bad example, and I don't really like the sound of swear words being used all the time. I usually only swear if I'm angry or frustrated and then its almost always under my breath.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah i do, but only around my friends and when im angry, as said it helps vent x]

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    You never hear me swear on the Internet since I am always my happy-go-lucky self online.

In real life, however, things are not so happy-go-lucky. There are times when my friends piss me off really bad and I tend to curse at them. Also, when something unfortunate or bad happens, I tend to slip out a few words out then. :<

Back