• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swim?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you swim; how often? And how good are you at it?

We went to a kids.. swimming competition, and God, I could never do that. Basically, I fail at swimming so don't usually do it XD;

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Ohmygosh, I love to swim!
    It feels so amazing just floating around in the water, not caring about anything else, so relaxing IMO.
    I dont swim that often because we cant afford a swimming pool or afford going to a public pool at the YMCA. D:
    But I hate the chlorine that gets all over you afterwards ughh.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Sure, I'll go swimming for fun, but I don't do competitions or anything, like my friend does. She talks about PB's and laps, and things all the time. She went to Calais recently for a competition and won.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I've gotten the swimming thing for 5m. But that was when I was a small kid, I probably can't now.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I haven't swam in a good few years. I don't even have a bathing suit anymore. While the actual swimming/being in the water part is fun, and I enjoyed swimming as a kid, everything else really isn't, and nowadays I find it not to be worth it anymore.

I don't like being in a swimsuit because I have to look at the skin on my legs (which is also why I don't wear shorts at all, either). I don't like being cold getting out of a pool, and chlorine dries out my skin horribly and makes it uncomfortable.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Swimming is awesome. XD

I love water parks with those big water slides.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    I'm a certified lifeguard, one of those teens you see at the local Y guarding the pool, but unlike most people who get certified i do weekly training for swimming and such, so yea.. i'm pretty good xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I can swim, not badly, but I don't have the stamina to keep it up for a long time...
    I don't swim for races, I swim for no other reason than it is hot. And even then it is mostly splashing around...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Gah, I feel like such an idiot. I cannot swim for my life, I don't know why, but meh xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I've quite liked swimming my entire life. Mind you, my definition of swimming is splashing around in a pool with a couple of friends, maybe a few laps thrown in here and there. xD;
    I'm a fairly strong swimmer, but I've never really liked the idea of competing, I just find swimming relaxing and the competitive aspect kinda takes that away.

Back