• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you take a multivitamin?

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I have plenty of vitamins at my house but I never remember to take them. I should get on that. :s

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't, but I reckon I should since my diet is horrible (see my upcoming post in "Do You Eat Healthy Food") The issue is that knowing me, I'd likely start to forget taking it everyday xD I'm not good with daily routines.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I don't, but I reckon I should since my diet is horrible (see my upcoming post in "Do You Eat Healthy Food") The issue is that knowing me, I'd likely start to forget taking it everyday xD I'm not good with daily routines.

I'm gonna start taking them for the sole reason that my diet is severely lacking. I think I'm gonna have my mom order this wicked good one I've found online if it isn't in the store when I go today.... or maybe I'll just get gummies.

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I do, actually; It's part of my specially-made diet. I take a few vitamins --C, B3, A, E, magnesium, calcium, and iron.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I don't take a multivitamin because I was watching The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon referred to them as "ingredients for expensive urine". It's sad that I take medical advice from The Big Bang Theory but Sheldon is a trustworthy guy.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Um, I take them and I'm fine as ever (no expensive urine or what ever as said above) so yep.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nope. I don't take them unless I'm told to take them by my doctor. Eh, I should start taking them tho, better for the body.

Years
    I used to take a multivitamin every morning, but..I ran out of them. I simply haven't bothered to get anymore. Once it starts getting colder, I'll get some again. :]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't. I used to a while ago, but I've actually completely forgotten they exist. I should look back into getting those again!

Ayselipera

My parents really insist that I should, but I have a thing about taking anything when I'm not 100 percent sure what's in it. I rarely if ever even take medicine when I'm sick just because I'm uncomfortable about it.

Back