• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you talk to the staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nowadays I only talk to Sammi. She is vury kwlz.

DAMN STRAIGHT. :D♥

...*coughs*

Of course I talk to the staff. It'd be kind of hard not to, being on the staff myself. XD; I don't talk to too terribly many outside of PC, though. That's my fault for not starting conversations, I guess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^ bahaha :p

I consider Fi and Wenty my friends. And Beachy, even though we don't talk too often nowadays XD Knew them before they went away with the colored-usernames-gang. Losers. I want a colored username too. A pink one. A pink, fat one. My title would be... Pink Fat Member.

Just one thing. Why is this thread stickied? ._.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    No, I have never really talked to any staff... I don't converse too much unless it is about an RP I'm in or something like that.
    Hey Zeta, next time, make sure you don't post in threads over a month old. It's a no-no~

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back