• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Ash's Butterfree will ever return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, seeing that the Battle Frontier is in Kanto, if any of the above Pokemon return, this'll be when they return. If they don't return in this season, then they probably aren't ever going to.

(Butterfree don't die after mating. But, they lay their eggs inside the heads of larger Pokemon, which hatch and burst through the skulls, killing said Pokemon. Circle of life, man... Circle of life...)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by SBaby
    (Butterfree don't die after mating. But, they lay their eggs inside the heads of larger Pokemon, which hatch and burst through the skulls, killing said Pokemon. Circle of life, man... Circle of life...)

o__O Where the hell have you heard that?!

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    Butterfree won't come back. With all the Pokemon about to show up with Diamond and Pearl, they're not going to fill up Ash/Satoshi's slots with an old Pokemon. Charizard only makes cameos 1) because he's insanely popular, and 2) because he's Ash's strongest Pokemon (for reasons I haven't quite figured out... apparently Pikachu has a growth disorder that prevents it from reaching level 100, kidding). But Charizard continued with Ash through all of Kanto and part of Johto. While Butterfree... got left behind. It's probably so old and out of shape that it'd die in the first fight from over exhaustion.

Guest123_x1

No, no, no and did I mention no? Not gonna happen. End of story. Period. Fawoo. Davierson. Voz woo.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Hey,
    Does anybody ever notice that ash never wins a compititon. I mean he didnt win the indigo compitition, or the water compititon in master quest. Do you think he will ever win an event? Also, Charizard did return in 2 episodes well actually 1 movie and 1 episode, he returns in Pokemon 3 the Movie when ash has to battle a dreamed up entei from a girl and also he returns on a episode but not sure what one but i know i have read he comes back in an episode.
    Brandon

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Oh found out it was better eight than never on the master quest series episode 256. Were charizard returns.
    Brandon

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Oh and one more than he reunites with his Lapras too in the Master Quest which becomes the leader of all the lapras on the island he meets up with it.
    Brandon

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Please do not double (and certainly not tripple) post. Use the edit button instead. Also, please try to stay on toppic of the thread.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I think butterfree would could back but I prefer if Pieot or Primeape did they were awsome.

EternalMothra

Super Butterfree trainer!!
    Years
    I'd like Butterfree to come back, because, it was Ash's first pokemon that he had ever caught or evolved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back