• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think it's time to introduce more Eevee evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Ghost Eevee! You'll have to let Eevee die with a certain move at a certain level. Like Final Gambit? Then the Eevee dies and gets replaced with a new Pokemon, a Ghost-type Eevolution!

That's actually a pretty good idea.
    Though, it could take a toll on it's relationship with it's trainer... Or, build the bond up stronger. I can see the former happening in game, and the latter in the Manga.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Yes, I think so.

I think they're could be a pattern with when they introduce Eeveelutions.
    Gen II they introduced Espeon and Umbreon, but they didn't introduced any new ones in Gen III. They skipepd it and introduced more in gen IV but they didn't introduce any in gen V.
    I think they like to skip a generation after introducing new Eeveelutions.

So if this is the pattern, they'll probably add new ones in Gen VI. I hope they do and I hope they introduce Ghost, Dragon, and Flying ones next. And the Bug and Fighting.

Years
  • I'd like to see more, but I'm not really sure if I want to see Eevee able to evolve into every single type in the future at all... seems like a bit much. The only ones I'd really like right now are a flying and ghost one. Perhaps fighting, too, but the first two are what I've been wanting to see for a while :3

Back