• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Jessie will get another Pokemon?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    James should get Snover
    If Jesse gets anything else of Sinnoh I want her to have a Skuntank.

I agree, I think. James always gets cute Pokemon (bar Weezing), so a Snover would be so cute.
    I would like it if he got Growlie to join TR, but in a way, I think it's good he hasn't.

Anyway, retuning to Jessie, a Skuntank would be so funny! However, I agree with the others; a fifth gen snake would replace Seviper, I think. ^_^
    xX

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    At the time of my writing, I had forgotten about Yanmega somehow... :x This topic should really be directed at James/Brock. I agree with you, though. James and Brock do need new Pokemon.

Takeshi won't get another pokémon on his team unless one pokémon already on his team evolves. I don't think Kojirou will get another pokémon because he already has two Sinnoh pokémon.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    I think Jessie will get another poison pokemon.

But I hate that Ash releases Butterfree. Too bad when he released Pikachu it came back. =/

But I'd love to see Weezing and Arbok back in action. They were awesome! I love how in the episode where they get sent onto Giant Pokemon Island (Two episodes after the S.S. Anne. sinks) Arbok and Weezing admit that they aren't evil and that they just have to obey Jessie and James.

Back