• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think may and ash are meant to be i do.

Who do you think is for ash!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadoweyes11

Lil Mays Buddy
    Years
    do you think may and ash are meant to be i do because misty had her chance to get ashes heart but she choose to go with her sisters than may came and i really do think that there will be a love bond in may and ash :D :classic:

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Im not so sure.....May is a 10 girl.She doesn't know the true meaning for love or able to be dating.If she was older she can do whatever she wants!.Ash is ready for dates but not May.Don't force a 10 year old.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Cool to belive that.If you watch the series May is a 10 year old Girl whos dream is to be a pokemon connidor.<Did i spell that right? O.o.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well they said the same about Ash in the first ep if that is your attitude.
    Personally they both look the same age to me.
    They both look like teens.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    O.O it seems i hurt a lot of people saying that.*seems no different from pokeshippers*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    First of all May is ten (stated in first AG episode, I also believe Japanese version too), Ash is ten (stated in first ever episode). Face it, characters dont age. If they would, they'd say so.
    Plus Ash doesn't like May in the romantic way. I think May looks up to Ash like a fan looks up to an idol. And the reason Ash is so protective of May is because he knows she's his responsibility because he feels her parents put trust into him to take care of May and Max.
    The PokeShipping, which I think is more likely to happen
    So many hints in the anime, even in the Japanese version
    Ash and Misty have been with each other for a long time. They both know each other. Maybe they like each other as brother and sister or best friends. But it seems Misty is in love with Ash sometimes like in Love, Pokemon Style when Macey/Moe asks Ash out on a date and Misty acts jealous, and then when Macey/Moe asks who she is and why she's butting in on his personal life, Misty says she's Ash's coach and then Macey wonders why a coach would but into romance and Misty BLUSHES. Sorry if that took long.
    Ash, some like EliteTrainerRaven say he is too dense to realize love. Others say Ash's not dense enough because he had a crush on Giselle from early Kanto. And some others say that crushes aren't the same as love.
    To this, I do think he loves Misty in in a close way like a brother-sister type of thing because of the way he acted in "Gotta Catch Ya Later" but Takeshi was also leaving.
    This leaves me confused...........

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    My feeling is that at the present both of them are too involved in their work to get involved with anyone anytime soon. Besides, their fields of intrest are fairly incompatable with each other and would eventualkly lead to problems. In fact that's true of Brock and Misty as well.

Sometimes it seems like you can just throw two people within 10 feet of each other and people start crying "shipping!"

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Crystal Clair said:
    First of all May is ten (stated in first AG episode, I also believe Japanese version too), Ash is ten (stated in first ever episode). Face it, characters dont age. If they would, they'd say so.

Hahaha! Sounds a lot like the Simpsons. Bart and Lisa have been in the same grade for like... an X amount of years. XD

Years
    Advanceshipping > Pokeshipping. In my opinion of course.

Although, I don't think May is really into Ash. She's probably more into Drew. Because writers can never think of original couples these days. Not that I don't like Contestshipping...

I don't think Ash is into either Misty nor May. Or anybody, they have to be INCREDIBLY good looking for Ash to notice them. Call me dense/stupid/ignorant/blind/whatever, but I don't think Ash likes anybody.

I don't even want to get started on Pokeshipping.

Years
    X.X Ash+Misty 3ever, we all know that and Misty had told (ok with her potition) in Orange lehue episdes at the 3rd Gym I think that she love Ash.
    Anyway May is 10 or 11...
    Look, in the Third movie mini Ash said that he has completed a year with Pika... So, let's say that a Character get an age every three movies Ash os 13 8 movies and one special movie with him so...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    People, people, people! You know, when PC makes stickied threads in forums...they're not made to be invisible to the members' eye. O_o;; That's the vibe I'm getting nowadays, heh. There's a thread in here called The Official Shipping Debate Thread where you could very well have discussed this topic. Use it wisely! ^_^ (Now that there are a lot of replies in here already, I might as well keep this open for the heck of it...*sigh*)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back