• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think may and ash are meant to be i do.

Who do you think is for ash!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    ~ well misty was with ash for so long and if ash and misty really loved each other they would have been in true love, but misty left, so that right there tells that they arent meant to be, May is in pokemon now so i do see positive energy between ash and may,, but ash seems to only care for pokemon and not girlz for that matter,, he is like a boy who still is into boy-boy stuff and not into the mature hood yet. May already knows about love, but ash ??? i dont know, he should probably take some tips from brock XDXDXDXD at least brock tries...anywayz we'll see sooner or later...

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    Ash might be in love with Misty, but I think Misty has a crush on Brock....why else would she have been so concerned with him hitting on every Joy, Jenny, and other pretty girl on the show.

Huh?

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    yea!!

Sapphire Underpants said:
    Ash might be in love with Misty, but I think Misty has a crush on Brock....why else would she have been so concerned with him hitting on every Joy, Jenny, and other pretty girl on the show.

Huh?
    YEA I AGREE misty alwayz yanks Brock by the ear or neck or shoulder whenever he is around , jenny, or joy or some pretty older girl!!!!! I think they kinda have a crush for each other and misty and brock are usually together alot.. seeing through the episodes

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Sapphire Underpants said:

Huh?

I highly doubt that she had a crush on Brock. Having Brock hit on every pretty girl just aggravated her. Most of you are probably a little too young now, but you'll have friends who are going to aggravate you because they hit on every guy/girl within a certain amount radius. Heck... some of you might turn out to be those aggravating people... ;)

Besides, it seems that Max has taken over the duty of pulling Brock away from all the pretty girls, and I highly doubt he has the hots for Brock. :P

Last edited:

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    XD yeah. oh, and my opinion?

...satoshi and kasumichan were made for eachother. you dont see the kind of relationship in satoshi and haruka as you do with satoshi and kasumi. you can tell that they are into eachother. in my eyes, advancedshipping is out of the question. haruka is like 11 or 12, and satoshi is around 15 or 16. >_>;

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    No,Satoshi/Ash is 60 or 61.XD

He is 10,and so is May.Everyone else is ageless as far as the anime is concerned.

Proof:Ash-very first episode.May-very first advance generation episode.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    AngelMina said:
    ~ well misty was with ash for so long and if ash and misty really loved each other they would have been in true love, but misty left, so that right there tells that they arent meant to be,

O.O. Have you forgotten the 7th movie?.Ash said to Max when best friends leave they stay in your Heart forever.*Relating to Misty*.
    "A good friend left me..*gets sad* and i miss her every day..". They have totally not forgotten eachother^^.Nor they will.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    yes, but its been quite a few years since satoshi left masara town XP and a few years since haruka left Mishiro town :P.
    It hasn't been that long in Hoenn.They got through Hoenn pretty quick.
    It may have been 1 year and maybe about 3 or 4 months.

But you forget that Ash is immortal.He will forever remain 10.

I forgot to mention that Prof. Oak is 3 years old.XD

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    XP. people just dont remain the same age throughout their whole lives. in some cartoons yes, but in this show, they even make connections to how old they are and stuff *cant remember any, but knows they are there*

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Like the narrarator mentioning that it had been almost a year when they were in Viridian City?Was this in the original?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    O.O isn't like this?

Pokemon1. 2000, 3rd with Enti, 4th with celibe, 5th Return of Mewtwo, 6th Latias,Latios, 7th Wish maker *Ash&Misty memorie*.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Mewtwo Returns wasn't a main movie.It was shown as a special in Japan.Here's the movies: Pokemon:Mewtwo Strikes Back,Pokemon 2000:The Power of One,Pokemon 3:The Spell of the Unown,Pokemon 4ever,Pokemon Heroes,Pokemon 6:Jirachi Wishmaker,Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys.

The first 3 were the only ones that went to theatres.That I know of,anyway.

I don't know why that smiley was there.I fixed it.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    no the movies are in this order:
    1.mewtwo strikes back
    2.revelation lugia(the power of one)
    3.lord of the crystal tower(spell of the unnown)
    4.serrebii, a timeless encounter(celebi, voice of the forest)
    5.latios and latias, guardians of the waters capitol(heroes, latios and latias)
    6.jirachi, and the seven nights of the wishing star(jirashi wishmaker)
    7.deoxys, the sky rending visitor(destiny deoxys)

myutwo lives(mewtwo returns) is not a movie, its a tv special.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Um,that's how I listed it.Look again.

I thought the Celebi movie was named 4ever.Guess I was wrong. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back