• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think paul will be scrapped after DP?

Do you want paul to leave?

• Yeah!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    hopefully Ash will beat Paul's last Pokemon with Infernape =)
    and Infernape goes Ape-Sh!@ with Blaze and Incinerates Paul =D
    then J comes out from the ground Zombified and helps LT open a Rift into Time&Space
    to let Cyrus out then Take over the Known Pokemon World as we know it!!!
    Muuhahahaha muhahaha muhahahahaaaah~

pokemonloverXD

I love Ash!
    Years
    Yes, yes he will!
    Here some idea on how Paul will leave the show:
    After Ash beat Paul, the guy will run off crying then Reggie will show up and comfort his lil'bro, after the moving brother talk, the 2 of them'll hug under the sunset, both crying. Then after that Paul'll stop being a trainer and follow his brother's footstep and become a Pokemon breeder! And they live happilly ever after! Yeehaw!
    Or he'll just comit suicide along with his Pokemon. The end.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    masquerade said:
    What if Paul beats Ash, and Ash starts to see things Paul's way? XD

We must protect the Younglings then.

pokemonloverXD said:
    After Ash beat Paul, the guy will run off crying then Reggie will show up and comfort his lil'bro, after the moving brother talk, the 2 of them'll hug under the sunset, both crying. Then after that Paul'll stop being a trainer and follow his brother's footstep and become a Pokemon breeder! And they live happilly ever after! Yeehaw!

I see the bold happening. Paul will challenge the Kanto Battle Frontier like his brother.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm... when you think of it that way, as in Paul beats Ash, then that could have interesting results in the plot. Since BW is probable for September, I'd really like to see something like that.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    EmeraldSerenade said:
    Prob. not. If he disappears though, he'll most likely just end up making another appearance in the new anime -_-

It'd be nice he would appear again for maybe something like the Wallace Cup or anything similar to that. They could have him and Ash's new rival have some sort of "friendly" rivalry there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    I bet he'll have one last showdown with Ash, in which Ash will win. Then he'll start realizing what his mistakes were, much like Gary.

Or his Ursaring will eat him.

May I say Please? haha

I see it being just like gary's sendoff

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Ya he will be scrabbed Ash will beat him and then Paul will start thinking clearer.

Ash will then have to battle the Legendary Trainer and Ash will lose.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You shouldn't be TOO quick to determine if he'll win or lose anything. You didn't expect Jesse to have anything to do with Contests since she is...Jesse. Look at what happened. (I don't really know but the first ribbon was enough -_-)

Honestly, it's been a while since Pokemon was off its predictability track, now anything can happen in these battles.

Back